Moving and Junk Hauling Expert (Wingman)
Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Double Eagle
Posted on: September 23, 2022
College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving has established a brand new
territory serving Reno, Sparks and Washoe County!
As a Mover and Junk Hauler Wingman, you will be part of a larger
team that is led by a Captain. -Requirement: Must be able to lift
We are looking to fill this position ASAP before we open our doors
for business in June. If you are a team player and want to work for
a team oriented, fun, and enthusiastic company, this is the
position you've been looking for! We strive to train, mentor, and
grow all who walk through these halls. Training will begin ASAP in
preparation for our grand opening.
College Hunks Hauling Junk is the fastest-growing junk-hauling
franchise and moving franchise in America. College Hunks Hauling
Junk also has impressive brand recognition. The franchise has been
featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC's Shark Tank, Undercover
Boss, HGTV's House Hunters, AMC's The Pitch, Bravo's The
Millionaire Matchmaker, TLC's Hoarding: Buried Alive and Fox
Business, as well as in The Wall Street Journal, The New York
Times, USA Today, Time magazine, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc.
- Be respectful to your team mates and your clients--- That's the
- Wow our clients with your performance and
- Presentation is key: Shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at
the waist (or shorts), and continuing with your friendly smile
throughout the day.
- Give 100% of yourself everyday, striving to be better every
- Assist the move captain or junk hauling captain as
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Prepare the truck before a job such as checking tires, checking
windshield wipers, headlight inspections, sweeping, truck condition
- Be able to help make logistical decisions in conjunction with
your supervisor (when to dispose, what to donate or recycle, how to
best complete a job, how to package items and load a truck, how to
market during downtime).
- Collaborate with your team to wrap, box, protect and move
clients' furniture into the move truck, into the clients residence,
or in storage.
- Collaborate with your team to conduct junk haul jobs by
collectively loading unwanted items into the junk truck utilizing
- Travel to difference client homes within our territory to
conduct junk hauls or move jobs.
- Occasionally conduct long haul move jobs within the
- Travel to nearby donation centers, recycling centers, and
landfills for junk collection final destination.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
College HUNKS - Reno is looking to hire people who are innovators,
respectful, and hard workers.
No experience necessary! We provide hands-on training to ensure
- Feel great about your efforts by giving back to the community
with every job completed (two meals are supplied to Feeding
Children Everywhere with every move or junk haul)
- Be a part of a team with great attitudes and work
- Flexible schedule
- Open-Door Environment; Dynamic culture
- On the job training
- Team events
- Did we mention a fun, enthusiastic, team environment?!
- Personal and profesional growth. We take this part very
serious. Our goal is for everyone that walks our halls to leave a
better person than they came.
Very competitive pay starting at $14 an hour pay plus tips.
Each CHHJ location is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that
franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should
be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks
Hauling Junk Corporate.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid training
- Referral program
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Year round work
We recommend the required PPE as per the CDC, including frequent
hand washing, respect of personal space, optional hand shakes.
- Can you lift at least 75 pounds?
- Do you have a reliable method of transportation?
- Do you authorize a background check prior to employment?
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Double Eagle, Reno , Moving and Junk Hauling Expert (Wingman), Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!