Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 23, 2022
What's next for you? This great job. Finding a job that fits
your lifestyle isn't always easy. That's where Kelly - Professional
& Industrial comes in. Kelly is staffing for Manufacturing
Associates and Specialists with a company in the oilfield
operations support industry! This role will be located in Minden,
Nevada. Why you should apply to be a Manufacturing Associate:
- Pay Rate: $18.00 - $19.00 per hour Based on Experience
- Hours: 1st Shift: M - F: 6:00am - 2:30pm
- Duration: 12 months What's a typical day as a Manufacturing
Associate? You'll be:
- Perform inspection of purchased parts, materials, components,
- Determine and execute the methods, sequences, and procedures
necessary for work completion.
- Work from engineering drawings, sketches, data sheets,
specifications, and the computer.
- Determine the appropriate course of action to effectively
execute on the processes required.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Work around approved chemicals.
- Work overtime, weekends and holidays, as required.
- Exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally; as required.
- Exert up to 20 pounds of force frequently; as required.
- Exert up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; as
- Stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; as required.
- Work in a constant pushing, pulling, lifting, stretching,
bending and other physical activities.
- Be in the shop environment a minimum of 8 hours per day,
primarily standing and sitting, as required.
- Lift objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Be subjected to extreme heat for extended periods of time. This
job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or
- Minimum 6 months of experience in manufacturing, warehouse,
assembly, customer service, clerical, technical and/or mechanical
- Have the ability to work from assembly drawings, bills of
material, specifications, and data sheets.
- Have experience working in an International Organization for
Standardization (ISO) environment.
- Have SAP experience.
- Have previous stock experience or knowledge of stock procedures
Keywords: Kelly Services, Reno , Manufacturing Associate, Other , Minden, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!