Senior People Business Partner
Company: Clear Capital
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Do you have a passion for leadership and building organizational
capabilities to deliver business results? Are you able to jump from
the tactical to the strategic in the same conversation? Have you
experienced the thrills and lessons of partnering with multi-state
and global stakeholders? If you have had a strong record of success
as a strategic business partner who knows what it takes to
successfully align and develop your clients then we would love to
talk to you! Clear Capital is growing and we need the capabilities
of a strong business partner to help grow the organization and
further develop the business partner function and value proposition
within their client teams.What you will work on
- Engage and influence management to support and implement People
- Build the business partner relationship with management and
staff to understand the business, goals, and challenges; and
identify and/or help to address systemic issues.
- Provide leadership, consultation and advice to management teams
in areas of workforce planning, performance management, training
and development, and organizational effectiveness.
- Work with managers and employees to address all types of
employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to engage the
right talent that fits the company's culture and promotes talent
- Assist with Onboarding and Orientation to provide premier
experience to integrate employees into the company's culture.
- Lead the development and implementation of systems and
processes to drive continuous learning and knowledge sharing across
the organization in support of the business strategies.
- Work with partner groups to update and apply policies and
procedures consistently across the business.
- Establish strong foundations with client teams to facilitate
the growth and development of the business partner function.
- Collaborate and partner with People Team (i.e.: Talent
Acquisition, Learning & Development, Compensation, Operations) on
projects, programs and initiatives.Who we are looking for
- 7+ years of HR experience with demonstrated success as
strategic HR Business Partner or HR Generalist with multi-state
and/or global experience. Bachelor's degree in Business, Human
Resources or related field with PHR/SPHR/GPHR certification
- Great communication skills and Business Acumen: understand the
business drivers, priorities, customer and competitor - must be
articulate and persuasive and an effective communicator including
excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and ability to
thrive in an exceptionally fast paced environment.
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems
or issues by using judgment that is consistent with company culture
as well as standards, practices, policies, procedures, or local
- Demonstrated success in creating and driving effective
development, employee relations, retention and leadership programs
that support the global goal with localized implementation
- Ability to work effectively in an environment with a high level
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects from end to end.
- Organizational Savvy: knows how to get things done both through
the formal channels and informal network; understands the culture
and needs of client groups as well as whether the company
consistently meets or exceeds expectations.
- Agility: Can effectively cope with and manage through change;
ability to prioritize and smoothly manage multiple tasks; uses
resources effectively and efficiently.
- Integrity: Proven ability to handle confidential information
and situations; builds trust and credibility within the
organization; is direct and truthful when presenting information
and self.What You Can Expect
- Competitive compensation and immediate contribution!
- Inclusive benefits package offerings 401k plans and
customizable benefits including dental, vision, medical, etc. for
you and your dependents.
- An innovative culture that understands the importance of
quality of work over quantity.
- Company supported and employee-driven ambassador groups that
promote diversity, working on a hybrid schedule and
- Learning and development programs to help advance your career
and personal growth.What We Value
- Wherever it leads, Whatever it takes! We believe in making the
- Thrive personally, grow professionally-be happy!
- Innovate, learn, lead- Knowledge and growth is never
- We believe in hiring nice people because anything is possible
when you have the team's support.
- Improving the lives around us- A smile could change the entire
- Be the most trusted, respected, and loved real estate valuation
company in the world.About UsOur story began in the mountain town
of Truckee, California 20 years ago, when we pioneered delightfully
simple, web-based valuation technology solutions for an industry
relying on paper. Today, we're grateful to call the nation's
largest banks and financial institutions our customers. We've grown
to more than 1,500 team members who share and embody our unwavering
commitment to build a better way. As we continue our journey to
modernize valuation, we'll hold on to our promise from day one: to
go wherever it leads and do whatever it takes to serve our
customers with remarkable technology and uncompromising
service.Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.To all
recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital
employees, or any other company location. Clear Capital is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Clear Capital, Reno , Senior People Business Partner, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!