SR TECH/TECH II - ULTRASOUND
Company: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center
Location: Carson City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
ResponsibilitiesElevate Your Career at the brand new Sierra
Medical Center!!!Northern Nevada Health System Sierra Medical
Center is a 200-bed tertiary care located in south Reno, Nevada
opening in March 2022. Our brand new full-service facility presents
an awesome opportunity to help build, grow, and develop Sierra
Medical Center into an acute care force in the within the broader
Reno, NV community. Come join us and Elevate Your Career at Sierra
Medical Center.WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTEarn the recognition and support
you deserve as a key member of our healthcare team.
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tuition Loan Repayment Program
- Challenging and rewarding work environment with advanced
technological systems, processes and practice
- Significant opportunities to grow and develop through
job-related training, continuing education, and mobility up
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits, including
401(k) with company match and excellent medical, dental, vision and
prescription drug plan
- Shared Governance ModelJob Description:Performs two-dimensional
ultrasonic recordings of internal organs for the diagnosis of
disease and study of the malfunction of organs. Participates in CQI
- Bachelor of Science degree is preferred, but not required.
- One year of imaging experience.
- Prefer specific experience and training in Ultrasound.
- Registered or registry eligible with the American Registry of
Diagnostic Medical Sonographers.
- Current BLS certification.
- Willing to take call /standby in Ultrasound department as
Keywords: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center, Reno , SR TECH/TECH II - ULTRASOUND, Other , Carson City, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!