Nutrition and Wellness Ambassador
Company: Farm Fresh To You
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Do you believe you are what you eat? Or, more so, do you believe
you are what your food eats? We're seeking nutrition advocates who
understand that food is medicine!
Farm Fresh to You, an online farmer's market and delivery system is
seeking nutrition savvy sales professionals who are passionate
about community enrichment. Our family-owned farm, Capay Organic,
and their network of similar farms through the west, share a
mission of providing streamlined access to healthy and sustainable
foods for all communities. Through organic and sustainable produce
delivery, we bring nature's bounty straight to our customer's door.
Our website makes ordering and customization a snap - it's the
farmers market, delivered to your home.
Capay Organic has been farming as nature intended since 1976. With
the mission of making organic sustainable farming practices more
universal - and the fruits and vegetables harvested more assessable
- Farm Fresh To You was founded in 1992 as a delivery service that
brings this produce directly to consumers homes. We practice a
Beyond Organic philosophy that not only meets the requirements of
USDA regulations and standards but exceeds them. We employ methods
such as crop rotation, local water sourcing, encouraging a diverse
ecosystem and responsible crop selection (to name a few); all to
ensure that our harvests are both as nutritionally dense and
environmentally sustainable as possible.
Our Direct Sales Representatives are the smiling faces of Farm
Fresh To You. As Farm Ambassadors within communities, our mission
is to encourage and promote a more transparent food system. We
forge paths between farms and families - inspiring households,
companies and peoples of all types to adopt new ways of thinking
about where their food comes from, what it contains and how they
purchase and receive it. We are not only selling our product - Farm
Fresh To You's delivery service - but educating the community on
how beneficial it is to support your local farms, to safe-guard
your nutrition with unpolluted foods and to empower
environmentally-sound agriculture. All, through a service that
celebrates convenience, customization and great-tasting foods.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about what we
do! Our training is centered around creating a transference of
energy that inspires customers to join our farm network. It is
important that candidates can inspire through the art of
communication and are a comfortable conversationalist.
Our busiest time of the year is from June until September which is
known as our event season. Therefore, we are accepting applicants
that are looking for short term employment for the summer months!
It is important to note that this position is not limited to the
short term and does offer upward mobility within the company or
other related industries (sales, management, agriculture,
Ask yourself this:
- Am I passionate about revolutionizing the food system?
- Can I talk about it all day?
- Am I a comfortable conversationalist?
- Do I find inspiring others to be fulfilling?
- Am I challenge-driven and appreciate a job where the reward is
tangibly linked to the effort I apply?
- Can I thrive in a team environment as equally as an independent
- Am I seeking to build upon my Direct Sales abilities?
- Am I looking for full-time employment?
- Is my answer to all or most of the above questions, "Yes!"?
Then we want to hear from you!
INTERESTED? Please submit your resume and a cover letter
highlighting why you wish to join our cause and our team and we
will be in touch shortly to set up an interview.
- Community engagement
- Effective communication skills
- Future Event Sourcing
- Signing up new participants for our farm to table service
- Passion for the environment, sustainability and the farm to
- Basic computer skills (Word, Spreadsheets, Outlook)
- Intelligence, character, coachability/willingness to
- Full-time availability
- High-school diploma
- 4 year or professional degree
- Experience in Health, Wellness and Nutrition
- Working knowledge of our food system, sustainability and
- Tech savvy (having your own laptop is a plus but not a
This position offers:
- A positive, casual work environment
- Career and training development
- Potential advancement within 90 days
- Excellent work-life balance
- Product/service quality
- A chance to have a real impact on our food system
- Full benefits including Health, Dental, Vision and
- Competitive compensation (our top representatives make
- Employee discount of 40% off all organic fruits, vegetables &
artisan farm products
Please Note: This is a full-time position with advancement
opportunities after 6 months and a competitive selection
Keywords: Farm Fresh To You, Reno , Nutrition and Wellness Ambassador, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!