DC Rack Associate: Reno- PetSmart
Posted on: August 6, 2022
DISTRIBUTION CENTER WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
WE PAY FOR EXPERIENCE!
EARN UP TO $19.75 - $23.53 / HOUR PLUS SIGN - ON
In our distribution centers, our goal is to get products to our pet
parents as efficiently as possible. Our DC Warehouse Associates are
focused on productivity, accuracy, reliability and safety and take
great pride in the role they play within PetSmart. Be part of a
culture that believes everyone belongs and promotes our associates
being who they are!
DC shifts include -
1st Shift is Monday - Thursday from 5am - 3:30pm.
2nd Shift is Monday - Thursday from 4pm- 2:30am. (earn +$1.00 /
Please specify your hours during the application process!
We are hiring for full-time associates for multiple shifts during
the day, night, and weekend. We offer four 10-hour weekday shifts,
or three 12-hour weekend shifts. Shifts may vary by location and
may include shift differential pay .
LEARN MORE, EARN MORE!
Here at PetSmart, we put YOU in charge of your paycheck and
The pay range for this position is from $19.75 to $23.53 per hour
plus monthly Pay for Performance, Sign-On Bonus and Referral
* Step increases: We value your continued growth and development
and offer 6 pay increases over for your first 24 months!
* We believe associates do the majority of their learning and
development during the first 2 years of service therefore, we have
a seven-step pay program during this time. This includes 6
automatic wage increases after your starting pay rate. 4 in the
first year of service and 2 more in your second year.
* Pay-for-performance program: Earn up to $3.00 MORE PER HOUR when
exceeding productivity goals
* Team bonus multiplier so when the DC does well, you do well,
* Pay increases with promotions
* Exact rate of pay will be based on position and experience
* Recommend your friends and family and earn up to $2000 & 4 paid
Discretionary Days for additional time off as part of our Associate
Referral Bonus program
*bonuses are paid out monthly, must be in accordance with our
attendance and performance policies to be eligible for bonus
WHAT YOU LL DO:
As a Distribution Center Associate, you will be part of an
energetic team environment with the opportunity to work in a
variety of positions in our warehouse:
* Picker & Packer: Picks store specific product from modules into
totes and on conveyor belt, pack larger product to stack on
pallets, automated WMS
* Stocker & Cherry Picker: Places handpicked products into
designated modules or reserve docking locations
* Receiver & Unloader: While unloading trailers you ll scan
products into inventory; sorts mixed SKU pallets for stocking and
* Loader: Ensures trailers are loaded with accuracy to optimize
MOVING AND GROOVING:
In our fast-paced DCs, you ll always be on the move. Please note
the following physical requirements in addition to tasks above:
* Ability to bend, twist, stretch, push, pull and carry and lift up
to 50-75 lbs.
* Comfortable standing and or walking for up to 12 hours
* Willing and able to operate powered industrial equipment
including walkies, reach truck, stand ups *proper training and
safety standards will be provided
* Work in various temperatures
* Health benefits including medical, vision, and dental
* Paid vacation time and paid sick time
* PetSmart associate discount for merchandise and services
* Monthly celebrations (often including food!) for meeting DC goals
or just for the fun of it!
* Comfortable and relaxing break areas
* 3- and 4-day work weeks based on varying shift offers
GROW YOUR CAREER:
We ll be with you for every stage of your career, at PetSmart you
will have opportunities to:
* Gain experiences in different area in the DC -inbound, outbound,
order fill, fish warehouse
* Develop your leadership skills and move to another position
* Grow your career in one of our 7 DCs or 1600 stores around the
country *relocation available for leaders
APPLY NOW TO EXPERIENCE A CAREER THAT LOVES YOU BACK.
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and
level of work associates/leaders assigned to this job perform. It
is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You
will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual
position you are hired in to.
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability,
as well as any other characteristic protected by federal,
provincial or local law.
Applicants must be the age of 18 or over, unless located in Montana
or where otherwise required by local or state law .
The employer will consider for employment qualified Applicants with
Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Keywords: PetSmart, Reno , DC Rack Associate: Reno- PetSmart, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!