Company: Raley's and BelAir
Posted on: June 24, 2022
We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for a fearless and accountable Courtesy Team Member
who is positive and passionate! Our Courtesy Team Members will be
responsible for executing a wide variety of tasks throughout the
front end of the store, including bagging groceries, collecting
carts and cleaning. A Courtesy Team Member is a responsible team
player and always ready to learn. A Courtesy Team Member can work
at a fast pace, has a keen eye for detail, and will provide a
memorable experience to all our customers!
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our
customer's lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We
promise our Team Members open and honest communication and
opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with
passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition.
We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal
well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, "To
change the way the world eats, one plate at a time."
A Courtesy Team Member is a responsible, friendly person who can
safely work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent
A Courtesy Team Member's responsibilities include:
* Bagging customers' groceries in a neat, orderly fashion. Verifies
prices for cashiers when necessary
* Collect shopping carts from the parking lot, assist customers to
their cars with their groceries
* Always maintain a cheerful, helpful attitude toward all customers
and other Team Members
* Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of store and restrooms
* Assist with "go backs" and accompany customers to locate items
throughout the store
Desired qualifications include:
* Friendly and customer service oriented.
* Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and
* Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and
* Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and
multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and
* Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to
company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical
demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing,
Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age or 16 years of age with a valid work
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates:
No disciplinary action during the past 6 months Your current leader
must recommend that you apply for this position and provide an
endorsement upon request from HR. You may be asked to accept a
part-time position if that is the only position available
Keywords: Raley's and BelAir, Reno , Courtesy Clerk, Other , Truckee, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!