Front Desk Receptionist
Company: Heavenly Mountain Resort
Location: South Lake Tahoe
Posted on: June 24, 2022
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you've
found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full
of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe,
Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path.
From on-mountain concerts to world-famous apr--s ski parties and a
one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair
to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a
refreshingly unique ski experience.
-As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees
across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19. -The front desk
agent is responsible for providing genuine and authentic guest
service according to brand standards. This is completed through the
check-in/ check-out process, guest phone calls, managing folios
correctly, guest requests and all other guest interactions. A front
desk agent shows empathy when dealing with guest issues and seeks a
manager when large issues arise. Must be knowledgeable of hours of
operation for mountain outlets and provide accurate information to
guests. - -Responsible for including but not limited to:
- -Performs the full range of front desk responsibilities for
hotels and condos
- Welcoming guests and/or homeowners to facility
- Registering and assigning accommodations
- Obtaining payments
- Issuing card/room key
- -May provide information on amenities, services and directions
to guests; responds to questions.
- Maintains records of room availability and guest accounts.
- Checks departing guests out and closes out account.
- May coordinate receipt and delivery of messages for guests.
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred,
specifically hospitality degrees
- -Previous customer service experience preferred, specifically
hotel and Marriott experience
- Understanding and use of Word, Excel, Outlook required.
Knowledge of hotel systems preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend complex correspondence in
English required. Ability to effectively present detailed
information both verbally and in written form to guests and
employees throughout the organization.Reach Your Peak at Vail
Resorts. - -As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail
Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our
employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate
individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the
status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career
of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak. -
-Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 413967
Keywords: Heavenly Mountain Resort, Reno , Front Desk Receptionist, Other , South Lake Tahoe, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!