Executive Assistant & Board Liaison
Company: PBS Reno
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Title: -Executive Assistant & Board Liaison
Reports to: VP of Administration---Department: G&A -Supervisory
Position: - - -No -SALARY: $40,000-$45,000
JOB SUMMARY The Executive Assistant & Board Liaison at PBS RENO
provides support and assistance for CEO, Board of Trustees and
senior staff. They also help with daily office operations and works
closely with VP of Administration in monitoring clerical functions
of the office. -ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:President and CEO -
- Provides clerical and phone support for the CEO by monitoring,
screening, and responding to and distributing incoming
communications. Also assists guests/clients of CEO.
- Creates, formats, prints and mails outgoing correspondence for
- Maintains filing systems for CEO including creating purchase
orders and travel expense filing.
- Manages and maintains schedule, appointments and travel
arrangements for CEO.
- Attends weekly Senior Managers meetings and takes minutes.
- Assists with scheduling meetings, RSVPs and any preparation for
engagements involving Senior Management. -Board of Trustees Liaison
- Provides clerical support to the Board of Trustees as
- -Works and communicates with a diverse group of people,
including the Board of Trustees, donors, volunteers, the public and
- Executive Committee Meetings:
- Schedules and sends reminders to confirm attendance of
Executive committee meetings in addition to other committee
- Prepares all materials for Board Executive Committee
- Other committee meetings:
- Prepares agenda for committee meetings and sends to Committee
Chair and appropriate senior manager for approval. Then distributes
to the rest of the committee.
- Prepares packets for attendees and any needed prep in
conference room (refreshments, snacks etc.).
- Attends committee meetings and take minutes, then to Chair,
Senior Manager and/or CEO for approval.
- Board Meeting:
- Coordinates Board meeting by preparing agenda and sending to
CEO and Board Chair for approval. Send to Board members and confirm
attendance. Prepare Board member packets prior to each Board
meeting ensuring that they include all materials as indicated by
CEO, Board and Senior Managers.
- Sets room with appropriate number of chairs, refreshments
- Attends Board meetings to record the minutes and provide any
needed assistance for CEO, Board and Senior Managers. Upon
completion, the minutes are approved by CEO and Board Chair and are
distributed with any material handed out at the meeting. They are
filed along the handouts in a public folder as required by the
- Ensures all Board and Committee contact and affiliation lists
are up to date and distribute accordingly.
- Updates SalesForce with Board contact information, notifies
programming with Board member changes and update the PBS RENO
website and Outlook contacts.
- Maintains list of Board member birthdays and provides reminders
to the Board Chair and CEO.
- Updates and distributes term summary list to the Board Chair
prior to recruitment. Prepares and distributes Board Recruitment
Packets. Sets appointments and prepares all materials for
orientation of all new Board members. -General Office Duties:
- Provides backup for Administrative Assistant by greeting
guests, answering phones and directing guests and calls to the
appropriate individual or department. Also provides backup for
preparation of daily deposit, community and conference room
- Maintain FCC Public Files on website including Donor Lists,
Quarterly Topic Report, and Ownership Reports.
- Coordinates and maintains schedules for any station-wide
- Reconcile Daily Deposit log and finalize for approval by VP of
- Assist VP of Administration in month end close out tasks.
- Responsible and proactive with the ability to multi-task and
prioritize. Meets deadlines, is punctual, reliable in attendance
within normal business hours.
- Self-starter, independent and hardworking, highly
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication
- Must demonstrate current computer experience in Word including
mail merging, Excel, Outlook, navigating the Internet and various
social networking sites. Knowledge of standard office equipment
including copiers, fax and postage machines.
- Exceptional filing and typing skills.
- Professional appearance and communication skills in person and
on the phone.
- Ability to maintain high levels of discretion and
Keywords: PBS Reno, Reno , Executive Assistant & Board Liaison, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!