Company: C-A-L Ranch
Location: Carson City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
About C-A-L Ranch Stores:
C-A-L Ranch Stores was founded in 1959 in Idaho Falls, ID, by
Clinton, Allen, and L. Wayne Murphy. The family used their initials
C-A-L to create their brand. Our first store, located in Idaho
Falls, ID was called C-A-L Ranch & Farm Supply. The store had less
than 3,000 square feet and the primary products sold were tillage
tools and hardware. After 60+ years of successful retail business,
C-A-L Ranch Stores has grown from a single store operator to a
regional retailer with multiple stores in Idaho, Utah, Nevada, and
Arizona. While C-A-L Ranch Stores is no longer owned by the
Murphys, it is still privately held, and the current owners
continue to operate the company with the same fundamental mission
and value system.
Who We Are:
C-A-L Ranch Stores is a Ranch & Home Store AND SO MUCH MORE! Our
company is full of craftsmen, marksmen, outdoor grill masters,
backyard farmers, and people who just love to hunt and fish. We are
campers, hikers, dreamers, doers, and makers. We like to turn up
the flavor and get in the game. We feed our chickens, love our
pets, DIY, and dress to the nines for concerts, rodeos, and
What youll do:
A Store Receiver is integral to the success of our C-A-L Ranch
Stores being well stocked with an accurate inventory. The receiver
plans, organizes, and monitors the receiving, storage, and
distribution of all items received, ensuring a smooth and
consistent operation by performing the following duties.
* Responsible for safe, accurate, and efficient receiving and
stocking of inbound freight.
* Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping
order, and requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or
* Unloads trucks and has accurate check-ins of received
* Loads and unloads trucks with heavy, irregular-shaped
* Regularly lifts up to 50 lbs.; moves, and unloads merchandise in
a safe manner.
* Accurately receives and prices various merchandise.
* Has a complete understanding of the check-in process to maintain
* Carries materials and items from receiving or production areas to
storage or other designated areas.
* Keeps receiving area organized and clean.
* Able to operate pallet jacks, forklifts, and miscellaneous carts
in a safe manner.
* Communicates with customers, drivers, and other employees in a
courteous and professional manner.
* Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins
according to predetermined classification such as size, type,
style, and color or product code.
* Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials,
tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production
* Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets
or shelves; conveys orders to packing station or shipping
* Marks materials with identifying information.
* Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
* Records amounts of materials or items received or
* Weighs or counts items for distribution within the store to
ensure conformance to company standards.
* Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other
* Uses a computer to enter records.
* Compiles worksheets or tickets for customer specifications.
* Completes requisition forms to order supplies from other
* Prepares parcels for mailing.
* Maintains inventory records.
* Completes receiving documentation both electronically and in
* Assists in the training of backup receiver.
* Complies with all C-A-L Ranch Stores policies and procedures
* The employee must be able to understand and communicate
effectively in the English language, both verbally and in
* To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a
working knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and
Word Processing software.
Keywords: C-A-L Ranch, Reno , Back-up Receiver, Other , Carson City, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!