Employee Benefits Account Coordinator (The Laughton Company)
Company: The Laughton Company
Posted on: May 16, 2022
If you are passionate about the insurance industry and building
long-lasting relationships with clients, we would love to talk to
you about our full-time position:
Employee Benefits Account Coordinator
The Laughton Company was founded in 1972 by Jim Laughton and is
currently under the management of Mitch Laughton. As shareholders
of National Financial Partners (NFP), one of the largest strategic
alliance of independent brokers in the United States (*Ranked 10th
based on total revenue (2010) financialplanning.com June 2011). The
professionals at the Laughton Company specialize in corporate
benefits consulting, including employee medical, dental, vision,
disability and life insurance, executive benefit planning, deferred
compensation and retirement plans, including 401(k), collaborative
design and implementation of Cafeteria plans, HSA's, HRA's , FSA's
and human resource assistance tools, in addition to customized
business succession plans and estate analysis with offices in Reno
and Las Vegas.
The philosophy of the professionals at the Laughton Company is to
serve as advocates & strategic partners for businesses desiring
innovative and customized solutions for their employee benefit
plans has enabled them to provide leading edge strategies that
bring a tangible result to the bottom line. The professionals at
the Laughton Company are renowned for their commitment to high
service ideals and standards.
We offer an excellent total compensation package that includes the
following: Paid time off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and
ABOUT THE JOB
Employee Benefits Account Coordinator works with the overall team
to provide organizational aid and support to all coworkers. They
help assist associates in projects and tasks that need to be
completed. They assist Account Managers by analyzing quotes and
product options as well as preparing presentations for clients.
They have the ability to proactively problem solve, strives for
excellence has passion for customer service and has an exceptional
eye for detail.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Reno, NV
Overview of Job Functions and Responsibilities of the Insurance
- Organizing the office and assisting associates in ways that
optimize office procedures.
- Creating and updating records ensuring accuracy and validity of
- Assisting with reviewing quotes/proposals from carriers.
- Assisting with preparation of proposals for prospects and
- Working with clients on time-sensitive tasks.
- Ability to prioritize the importance of tasks in a time
- Reviewing medical applications when necessary.
- Correspondence with coworkers, clients, and carriers.
- Assist with client Open Enrollment meetings and employee
benefits communication. Prepare enrollment packets and materials
for open enrollment presentations.
- Preparation of spreadsheets of recommended plan designs and
- Preparing proposals, summary plan descriptions, and benefit
- All other duties assigned.ABOUT YOU
You are passionate about the insurance industry and building
long-lasting relationships with clients.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving.
- Ability to multitask and manage projects in a timely
- Ability to work with numbers including basic calculations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and creating
- Listens and takes direction from coworkers and asks questions
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Works well under pressure.Education, Licensing and
- Minimum of one (1) year customer service experience.
- Experience in employee benefits in the health and life industry
- Associate/Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
- Nevada Life and Health License (must be able to
obtain).Insurance Account Manager
Keywords: The Laughton Company, Reno , Employee Benefits Account Coordinator (The Laughton Company), Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!