Posted on: May 15, 2022
Slotting Specialist - Capacity Reno, NV Our Opportunity: Chewy
is hiring a Slotting Specialist to support our new Reno, NV
fulfillment center. If you have experience with inventory
positioning and slotting in an e-commerce fulfillment center then
this opportunity is for you. Chewy is proud to offer competitive
benefits, Leadership Development Programs, Rapid career growth
potential, and Employee incentives. What you'll do:
- Use a variety of data sources to identify trends and improve
efficiency through slotting/re-slotting items to balance pick
modules, zones, levels to maximize throughput.
- Complete daily standard work for and ensure standards are being
met and all inbound items are classed and slotted appropriately
before arriving to FC.
- Monitor site level compliance to established slotting,
consolidation and capacity programs across Chewy's Fulfillment
- Assists facility leadership with capacity management.
- Provide weekly updates.
- Ensure all items are appropriately classed and slotted.
- Investigates and resolves bin related problems reported by all
departments within the FC.
- Maintains record of floor bin configuration including floor
- Work closely with the Inbound, IC, and WMS leadership team to
support creation and changes to bins, maintain records and lists of
bin information and coordinate movement of inventory to drive
optimal utilization of capacity and ensure there are enough facings
and locations available.
- Build work lists and establish priorities for consolidation
teams to guide their day to day work.
- Consistently manage projects involving labor from the building
to consolidate locations or change bin locations.
- Work closely with Inventory Control/Quality Assurance (IC/QA)
to provide data and analytical support for process improvement
initiatives and to root cause investigation of defects. What you'll
- Experience in inventory positioning and slotting in an
e-commerce fulfillment center. Previous experience with Pick
Modules a plus.
- Intermediate skill level with MS Excel is required. Familiarity
or proficiency in SQL a plus.
- Requires good quantitative and analytical skills; this role
caters to someone that loves to solve difficult and complex
- Ability to work in both a team environment or independently,
and comfortable handling some ambiguity.
- Able to handle a fast-paced, changing environment
- Able to meet tight deadlines while supporting various projects
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you have a
disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar
law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to
discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment
contains information regarding information collected from job
applicants and how we use it, please click here: ).
Keywords: Chewy, Reno , Slotting Specialist, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!