Ramp Lead ($16.50/Hour + Flight Privileges)
Company: Unifi Aviation, LLC
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- Assigns activities of ramp agents and ensures completion of
- Loads, unloads, services, guides, and directs customer
- Safeguards customers' baggage, air cargo, airmail from weather,
loss, theft, damage and/or destruction.
- Lifts, loads/unloads, sorts and transfers passenger baggage,
airmail, freight and company material in and out of aircraft bins,
belt loader or baggage carts in a safe manner.
- Performs wing walker duties to protect the aircraft wing from
equipment in the path of pushback and maintains visual contact with
the pushback driver to alert the driver of any danger.
- Receives and records Customer baggage, airfreight, mail and
company materials as required.
- Picks up, delivers, and transports cargo and baggage to and
from aircraft and prepares records in connection with these
- Operates and/or drives motorized equipment, such as belt
loaders, air start units, lift trucks, push back tugs, bag cart,
lavatory cart and de-icers; or, manually push and pull push carts
- Completes paperwork and forms connected with work assignments
pertaining to procedures and enter into Company's information
system as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the
appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this
- Basic QualificationsPre-requisites:
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Valid In-State Driver's License.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined
by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete ramp and SIDA training to obtain airport
authority identification security.Experience:
- One+ year of relevant experience. Must be open minded and ready
to work as part of a detail-oriented team.Knowledge, Skills &
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Preferred QualificationsEducation:
- High School diploma or GED.Experience:
- Two+ years of relevant experience.
- Relevant supervisory experience.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally
and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
- Working ConditionsWork Schedule:
- You will need to have flexibility to work a variety of shifts,
including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime. We operate in a
shift bid environment.Work Environment:
- Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use
- Enjoy the outdoors on a daily basis (sun, rain, sleet or snow!)
May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions, jet and
machinery noises, fumes, dirt and dust for extended
- Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70
pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights
of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a
frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jet way
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- Supervise team of applicable ramp agents.LegalUnifi is an Equal
Keywords: Unifi Aviation, LLC, Reno , Ramp Lead ($16.50/Hour + Flight Privileges), Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!