Company: Hamilton Company
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Business Entity: Hamilton Company
Location: Reno, NV
Hamilton Company is Hamilton Company is looking for a Janitor who
will work under the supervision of the Maintenance/Facilities
Manager. The Janitor will have the duties and obligations of
providing a clean and safe working environment for all Hamilton
employees, visiting customers, and guests.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Performs routine janitorial cleaning duties in the offices,
manufacturing, warehouse, restrooms, entrance and exit areas, and
outside lawn: i.e. picking up trash, washing floors, vacuuming,
cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- Provides assistance to the Maintenance Department for major
facility projects as required; i.e. painting, facility moves,
- Controls janitorial supplies and reorder supplies as
- Initiates and completes projects pertaining to janitorial
duties, i.e. floor stripping and re-waxing floors, carpet cleaning,
window washing, tunnel cleaning etc.
- All other duties as assigned
- Must possess a working knowledge of general cleaning operations
and methods, cleaning equipment and cleaning chemicals, and their
safe application as stated on product labeling and MSDS
- Must have basic knowledge of facility maintenance, i.e.
painting, plumbing, lighting, etc.
- Must demonstrate the ability to follow instructions and
complete assignments with minimum supervision
- Must be knowledgeable and demonstrate safe work practices such
as preventing trip hazards (cord use on vacuums and floor
strippers), correct ladder use in changing light bulbs and cleaning
windows, proper warning of wet or waxed floors, etc.
- Must demonstrate an aptitude and desire to continually improve
facility janitorial tasks to reduce costs while keeping the
- Job includes, lifting, bending, stooping, standing, climbing,
pulling, and reaching
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Capable of reading and writing English
Hamilton Company is a worldwide leader in the design and
manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for
precision fluid measuring. We specialize in the development,
manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices,
automated liquid handling stations, and sample management systems.
For more than 60 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs
by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring
the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring
device we manufacture.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package includes medical, dental, vision
insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, disability
insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace
Learn more about us at: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment
opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race,
creed, color, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, citizenship status, religious preference, or veteran
status in all phases of the employment process and in compliance
with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
#zr Associated topics: animal care, custodian, custody, house
cleaner, housekeeping, janitor, janitorial, sanitation, sanitize,
Keywords: Hamilton Company, Reno , Custodian/Janitor, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!