Front Desk Tahoe Vacation Resort
Company: Diamond Resorts Corporation
Location: South Lake Tahoe
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Under supervision, the Front Desk Agent is responsible for
providing the highest level of guest satisfaction to members,
owners and guests to ensure the continuous delivery of hospitality,
professionalism, and consistency. The Front Desk Agent checks in
and check outs guests, makes room reservations, and performs Front
Desk related functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure proper standards of hospitality are provided to all
members, owners, and guests on property and/or via telephone.
- Ensure all pending arrival information is accurate (i.e. check
rates and prepare upcoming arrival packets with necessary materials
- Check in/check out arriving/departing members, owners, and
guests, makes room reservations, and performs Front Desk related
- Follow through on member, owner, and guest requests and/or
concerns in a timely manner.
- Verify member, owner, and guest information (i.e. for
additional keys, telephone calls, and packages).
- Compute billing charges, collect payments and provide
- Post charges as received through other departments (i.e.
fitness center, housekeeping, logo shop, and laundry).
- Answer the telephone with proper etiquette and transfer calls
- Communicate with all internal departments including PBX,
housekeeping, engineering, and security.
- Complete Front Desk Agent checklist daily.
- Reconcile end of the day shift report.
- Maintain necessary hard copies of paperwork of all daily
operations and file.
- Complete special projects, stocking, list items to be ordered,
and daily bucket checks.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- No prior experience or training required.
- No prior supervisory experience required.
- This position does not include any supervisory
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both
oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of
correct business English and office practices. Must be able to
communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems,
maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully
with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Recognizes an emergency situation and take appropriate
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or
Please note that Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) acquired Diamond
Resorts International (DRI) as of August 02, 2021. If you apply to
work at a Diamond Resorts company you will be an applicant of a
subsidiary of HGV. A transition to HGV will occur as we integrate
technology, systems and branding but it will take time until our
separate operating systems, employment policies and benefits are
fully integrated. As a result, for a period of time, employees will
receive correspondence and messaging from Diamond Resorts as well
as from HGV and related entities.
Keywords: Diamond Resorts Corporation, Reno , Front Desk Tahoe Vacation Resort, Other , South Lake Tahoe, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!