Company: Diamond Resorts International
Location: South Lake Tahoe
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Under general direction, the VIP
Concierge provides vacation counselors with qualified prospects for
vacation ownership presentations and provides general concierge
services for all members, owners and guests by offering area
information and booking activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Book qualified prospects for
vacation ownership presentations or alternate marketing
- Maintain the site minimum
standard for penetration, bounce back sales, show percent, and
budgeted volume per month based on guest segment.
- Provide a specialized check-in
experience, and possibly, escort guest to unit, as defined by
- Learn and deliver branded and
scripted marketing pitch.
- Collect deposits for vacation
ownership presentations booked.
- Book and sell area activities for
on-site guests according to business needs and as directed by
- Provide guests with site and area
information upon request.
- Be familiar with all company
programs, systems and resorts.
- Remain current on all area
attractions and dining options.
- Know your home resort and all of
the amenities that it offers to members, owners, and
- Report all negative guest
experiences to the In House Marketing Manager.
- Participate in a weekly and
monthly review of targeted penetration and budgeted Volume per
Guest (VPG) with management.
- Responsible for offering full
concierge services to guests by calling them prior to their
arrival, as well as calling guests who are already on
- Responsible for covering a
variety of shifts according to business needs, including VIP
Concierge, Pre-Arrival, Lobby Ambassador/Greeter and desk
- Responsible for attending all
In-House, regional, and staff meetings and trainings, as requested
- Perform accurate accounting and
reporting of all shift(s) details as directed by
- Responsible for completing all
required Company trainings and Compliance courses as
- Adhere to Company standards and
maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as
- High School Diploma or
- No prior experience or training
- No supervisory experience
- This position does not include
- This position does not require
licenses and certifications.
This position requires the ability to
understand and follow both oral and written instruction as well as
have knowledge of and properly use Standard English and follow
office practices. This position must be able to communicate
effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain
effective working relationships, and interact successfully with
internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities
include, but are not limited to the following:
- Make appropriate job decisions by
following standard department policies and practices.
- Ability to work as part of a team
and/or independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work a flexible
schedule: including nights, weekends, holidays, approved overtime
and alternative schedules or shifts as requested by
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft
Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Understand how to implement
business strategies that are directed by management.
- Ability to interpret policies,
procedures and manuals.
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent time management skills,
including the ability to organize and manage multiple
- Ability to take initiative and
effectively adapt to frequent changes.
- Ability to recognize an emergency
situation and take appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain
cooperative working relationships with internal and external
- Ability to interpret and create
- Strong analytical and problem
- Able to perform a variety of
duties, often of a different nature changing from one task to
another, with impending deadlines and/or established
- Ability to speak competently and
confidently in a public setting.
- Able to effectively perform job
duties with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Accurate cash handling skills
(the ability to count currency, make and count back
Please note that Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
acquired Diamond Resorts International (DRI) as of August 02,
2021. If you apply to work at a Diamond Resorts company you
will be an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A transition to HGV
will occur as we integrate technology, systems and branding but it
will take time until our separate operating systems, employment
policies and benefits are fully integrated. As a result, for a
period of time, employees will receive correspondence and messaging
from Diamond Resorts as well as from HGV and related
US-California-South Lake Tahoe
Keywords: Diamond Resorts International, Reno , VIP Concierge-CA, Other , South Lake Tahoe, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!