Employee housing available now through October 31st,
2021 with reduced monthly rates for those who qualify!
About Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows
Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is an internationally renowned
mountain resort in North Lake Tahoe, California and proud host of
the 1960 Olympic Winter Games. The resort spans 6,000 skiable acres
across two mountains, with stunning views of Lake Tahoe and the
Sierra Nevada. Skiers and riders of all ability levels are welcomed
by over 65 percent beginner and intermediate terrain, while
legendary steeps, towering cliffs and heart-pumping chutes continue
to be ground zero for boundary breaking skiing and riding. The
resort features slopeside lodging at The Village at Squaw Valley®,
which bustles year-round with nonstop events and over 50 bars,
restaurants and boutiques. With an annual average of 450 inches of
snowfall and 300 sunny California days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows
is known as the Spring Skiing Capital™ and provides the
longest ski and snowboard season in Lake Tahoe. Squaw Valley Alpine
Meadows is on the Ikon Pass, the new standard in season
passes, which grants access to 44 iconic destinations across five
continents. Ahead of the 2020-21 ski season, Squaw Valley Alpine
Meadows announced its commitment to change the resort name,
removing the word “squaw,” which is widely considered offensive.
The resort has begun work on determining a new name, which will be
unveiled in 2021. Visit the Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows
website or call 1.800.403.0206 to learn more. You can also
visit us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Vimeo.
A Great Job and Benefits to Match:
- Free skiing + riding privileges to 14 iconic resorts including
Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Mammoth Mountain, Steamboat, Solitude
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Free lift tickets, plus 50% off lift tickets
- 25%-50% discount at Food & Beverage locations at Squaw and
- 30% discount at Squaw Valley operated retail stores, including
The North Face, Oakley and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential duties.
Applicants must be 16 years of age.
Essential Job Responsibilities/Duties/Tasks
include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Provide customers with top quality customer service in a
friendly and positive manner.
- Clear and clean tables in a timely manner while following
- Stock condiments, utensils, napkins, cups and other items as
- Sweep and/or vacuum floor.
- Bus dirty dish bins to kitchen area.
- Assist with steward or kitchen duties as needed.
- Accommodate guests’ requests as needed.
- Assist with adjusting patio furniture as needed.
- Assist with closing duties such as trash removal as
Competencies and Job Requirements:
- Effective communication skills, oral & written.
- Strong sense of customer service & safety awareness.
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written
- Have a neat & clean appearance in compliance with the company
- Must adhere to company uniform standards.
- Punctual, able to report at scheduled start time.
- Work well as part of a team in a high-volume food
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to walk, talk, see, and hear. Must be capable of
walking or standing 90% or more of a normal 8 hour work
shift. Must be capable of frequently carrying, lifting. pushing or
pulling up to 25lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perceptions and the ability to adjust focus.
Indoor/Outdoor: While performing the duties of
this job, the employee may be exposed to outside weather
- Must have or be able to obtain a California Food Handlers
- 1 year(s): Food service or customer service.
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goals