Company: Gentle Dental
Posted on: July 18, 2021
$1,000 sign on bonus for Treatment Coordinators
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our
We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and
clinical excellence, personal accountability, building
relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches
to support our patients and teams.
We are hiring immediately for full and part time positions in
our dental offices and are seeking teammates who care, listen, and
are motivated to help our patients and communities.
Our Treatment Coordinators manage
patients full cycle from clinical diagnosis to treatment
acceptance. You will successfully communicate financial planning
and available options based on the proposed treatment. From the
first appointment to the last, our Treatment Coordinators lead
patients to a happy and healthy smile! This is a Full-Time
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life insurance
- 401K plan
- CE credits
- Referral Bonuses ($2K-5K depending on role)
- Career opportunities to advance with the company.
This is a full-time opportunity
Gentle Dental Reno
525 East Moana Ln.
Reno, NV 89502
- A minimum of 1+ years of front office experience in a medical
- Computer literate a must (QSI experience is a plus)
- Previous experience presenting Treatment Plans and going over
the costs of services preferred.
- Bilingual is a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Discuss treatment options, establish treatment schedules, and
prepare financial arrangements with patients.
- Monitor each patient’s progress to ensure completion of dental
treatment plan and report patient status to attending doctor as
well as enter and track patient treatment plans in computer
- Be knowledgeable in various insurance plans, manuals,
exclusions and limitations.
- Ensure that all forms for acceptance (predeterminations to
third parties benefit providers) have been submitted and patients
have been notified of status and their financial
Keywords: Gentle Dental, Reno , Treatment Coordinator, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!