Bartender - RNO Airport
Company: SSP Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are food travel experts from SSP America. We are passionate
about bringing cool, authentic restaurants to airports that
represent a taste of place.
At SSP America, our Bartenders enjoy engaging with our guests
while serving hand-crafted beverages and delicious food. Our
bartenders are up-to-date on trends in the alcoholic beverage
industry. They have experience crafting beverages and serving them
with attention to detail. Our restaurants are fast-paced and our
bartenders can work quickly with accuracy and deliver outstanding
customer service without breaking a sweat!
Here are a few things you can expect if you join our team as a
- Greet guests in a timely, courteous, and friendly manner
- Use recipes and practice portion control to mix, garnish, and
- Input orders into register at the point of sale and create a
check for each guest
- Receive cash from guests, make any change needed, verify
validity of charges, record charges, and ensure vouchers are
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the bar at all
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all
fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices, and other perishables
daily to ensure product quality
- Must adhere to all State, Federal, and Corporate liquor
regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and
intoxicated guests at all times
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products
as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements
- One year bartending experience required, including
certification by state, federal, or local required training
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation and service of
- Verbal and written English language
- Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language in
order to communicate with guests and take orders.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register,
make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash
drops, total all other charges, and understand weights and
- Brand certification as required.
- Ability to operate a keyboard & point of sale procedures to
pre-check and order & close out a check.
- Ability to work and stand in confined spaces for long periods
Keywords: SSP Group, Reno , Bartender - RNO Airport, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!