Cath Lab Registered Nurse
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: June 12, 2021
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality Cath Lab Registered Nurse
(RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Cath Lab
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The Cardiac Cath Lab RN performs angioplasties, implants
pacemakers and diagnoses cardiac conditions with an invasive
- Administer care for heart disease and heart attack patients by
obtaining visual diagnostics of the arteries of the heart.
- Identify blockages, assisting the physician during procedures,
and monitoring the patient’s status at other times.
- Administer interventional procedures like cardiac
catheterizations, angioplasties, pacemaker and/or defibrillator
implantation, and related interventional or diagnostic
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified
provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed
nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities
nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability,
marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Cath Lab, Contract Nurse, Travel
Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract, Travel, Cardiac
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Reno , Cath Lab Registered Nurse, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!