Iconic Brands. Storied History. Industry-leading Innovation.
Tempur Sealy is opening a new facility in Reno, NV and is the
world's largest bedding provider. We develop, manufacture, and
market mattresses, adjustable bases, pillows, and other sleep and
relaxation products. Combining a proud history and groundbreaking
innovation, the company holds some of the most highly recognized
brands in the industry, including Tempur, Tempur-Pedic, Cocoon by
Sealy, Sealy, Sealy Posturepedic, Optimum, and Stearns &
We are looking for team members that are ready to get to work
ASAP. We are currently recruiting for team members for our
Maintenance Department to join our Reno team.
OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Pay rate $22-$26 (depending on experience).
- All Day Shift Positions- 4/10 Work Schedule (Weekly Pay)
- Generous Paid Time Off (17 PTO days plus 12 paid holidays per
- Opportunity for advancement
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision Plans (60 day waiting
- Disability and Life Company Paid
- 401k Plan with company match
- Employee Purchase Discounts up to 75% off
- Employee Referral Bonus
Job Summary: We are currently recruiting for experienced
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS to join our Reno, NV team. Maintenance
Technicians will be responsible for a variety of plant equipment
including sewing machines, automatic quilters, mechanized
conveyors, and building utilities such as power and compressed air
distribution. Multi-craft skills are required, to include, but not
limited to, welding, electro-mechanical controls, PLC/VFD
operations, basic networking, and computer interface controllers. A
mattress production maintenance technician sets up, services and
repairs mechanical and computer-controlled machinery used in
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair and set up equipment for operators, either mechanically
or by programming
- Respond to sudden breakdowns during production
- Diagnose problems quickly and make necessary repairs
- Assemble and test machinery to make sure it is safe and
operational before placing back into production
- Carry out scheduled maintenance
- Clean, oil and grease machinery
- Inform supervisors of equipment issues and repair progress
- Work on machines used at every stage of the production
- Perform building maintenance
- Build tables, racks, carts and other items needed in production
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
procedure manuals, electrical schematics and to comprehend basic
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisor, lead,
co-workers, original equipment manufacturers technicians and other
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both with peers in
or outside the maintenance group as well as
- Able to follow set procedures.
- Ability to work productively alone or as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems in a practical,
methodical way while preserving sense of urgency.
- Solid computer skills, to include data entry and Microsoft
excel and word.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to stand for extended periods of 8 hours or
- Position requires repetitive use of hands to touch, handle or
feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to safely lift over 50 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
- PPE required.
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be capable
of performing each essential duty and responsibility
satisfactorily. The requirements herein are the minimum levels of
knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
All employees are required to wear a face covering. Face masks
are available to all employees. Hand sanitizer stations are located
throughout the facility. Temperatures will be checked prior to each
shift for all employees.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.