STAFF RN - TELEMETRY 2
Company: Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
12 HR, NIGHT SHIFT
The Staff RN is directly responsible and accountable for the
care given to his/her Telemetry assigned patients. He / She
communicates with physician about changes in the patients clinical
condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic
studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and
accurately to changes in condition and/or response to
Education and Work Experience
- Recent acute, in-hospital experience preferred
- Must be able to communicate in English (Speak, Write)
- Current and valid Nevada RN License.
- BLS (AHA) certification required
- ACLS (AHA) certification required
- Successful completion of Basic Arrhythmia training within 90
days of hire.
- National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale Certification
(NIHSS) within 90 days of hire and every two years thereafter.
- SEE AMENDMENT FOR NEW GRADUATES
Employees must be in their current position for a minimum of six
calendar months and not received any disciplinary action within the
last six months to apply and be considered for a transfer.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do
not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status,
disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or
other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation
for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is
Keywords: Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center, Reno , STAFF RN - TELEMETRY 2, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!