Posted on: June 13, 2021
Chewy is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Specialist
for our Fulfillment Center in Sparks, NV. This position is
responsible for providing support and analysis on issues, reports
and trends from the time and attendance tools. Must be able to work
one weekend day (4 x 10 hours).u0026nbsp;
What you'll do:
- Performs various duties necessary for the overall Time and
Attendance (Tu0026amp;A) system configuration, administration and
- Oversees and maintains the Tu0026amp;A system for all setups,
reporting, auditing and functionality for employees, managers,
agency and contract staff.
- Collaborates Chewy's payroll team on system upgrades, testing
and enhancements. Performs a variety of duties necessary for the
overall processing on the Payroll system for Chewy.
- Respond to employee and management questions and concerns
regarding paychecks, time reporting and pay policies.
What you'll need:
- Minimum four years of experience supporting an automated
Tu0026amp;A system and payroll operations required
- Experience with set-up and maintenance, ad-hoc reporting and
supporting IT and HR Upgrade Implementation Teams
- Knowledge of and experience with E.E.O., Wage and Hour, and
other state and federal regulations in relation to the payroll
- Experience with Workday
- Kronos T u0026amp; A systems experience strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel,
Keywords: Chewy, Reno , HR Specialist, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!