Risk Guest Relations Manager - Full time
Company: Caesars Entertainment Corporation
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Responsible for managing the Property Risk Control program to
include development, implementation and continuous improvement of
risk and safety initiatives within a dynamic work environment.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Implements and manages Risk Control Profile at Lake Tahoe
property as outlined by Caesars Corporate Risk Management
- Manage programs and provide guidance to Property Leaders in
areas of regulatory compliance to include, but not limited to,
OSHA, EPA, DOT, Fire/Life Safety.
- Drives positive culture surrounding safety and other Risk
Management Department initiatives.
- Coordinate with Third Party Administrator to manage Workers'
Compensation and General Liability claims.
- Monitor and complete trending analysis for Workers'
Compensation and General Liability claims to identify areas of loss
- Influence key stakeholders to execute key risk and safety
- Property liaison for litigation and other legal matters at
direction of Caesars Corporate Legal Department.
- Manage and maintain Company post-hire drug and alcohol testing
- Conduct some regulatory compliance training and ensures
departmental training compliance in accordance with Agency and
- Manage Property Authorized Driver program.
- Understand and maintain confidentiality of any and all
sensitive information and/or interactions with Team Members or
- Occasionally support Harrah's Reno property with key compliance
- Communicate effectively with guests and Team Members of all
- Deliver superior internal and external service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- College Degree and/or minimum 5-7 years related experience in
Risk Control. ARM certification preferred.
- Literate and fluent in English. Bilingual preferred.
- Working knowledge of fundamental Nevada Workers' Compensation
statutes, some knowledge of California Workers' Compensation
- Working knowledge of current OSHA regulations, key programs,
and record keeping.
- General knowledge of current respective Department of
Transportation (DOT) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
regulations, and current International Fire Code.
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Must possess ability to think critically and work unsupervised
to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to effectively adapt to changing environment, and
possess ability to meet compliance deadlines.
- Must have strong background in use of Microsoft Office, and
ability to efficiently utilize other risk, claims or
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of
integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a
- Acts as a role model to other Team Members and always presents
oneself as a credit to Caesars Entertainment and encourages others
to do the same.
- Adheres to all regulatory, company and department policies and
PHYSICAL, MENTAL and ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to continuously maneuver around office area and
throughout the hotel/casino property.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, crouch, kneel, twist, and work at a desk
when performing administrative functions.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must have manual dexterity to operate a computer and other
necessary office equipment.
Positions that have contact with the public require the ability
to work in a noisy environment, and may be exposed to guests who
use tobacco products. Also, non-public contact positions may be
required to enter public areas from time to time, in connection
with their duties, and may be subject to the same environment.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working
conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the
right to revise the current job or to require that other or
different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g.
emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Reno , Risk Guest Relations Manager - Full time, Other , Stateline, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!