NURSING ASSISTANT - TELEMETRY 1
Company: Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
12 HR, DAYS SHIFT
Assists with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing
care to non-critical patients and assists in maintenance of a safe
environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered
Nurse in charge of the team and / or unit.
Education and Work Experience
- 1-2 years of recent, acute, in-hospital experience in a
multi-unit setting preferred.
- Must be able to communicate (both verbally and in writing) in
- Comfortable in the use of computer systems preferred.
- Current certification as a Nursing Assistant from Nevada State
Board of Nursing.
- BLS (AHA) certification required.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) training within 90 days of
hire and every two years thereafter.
Employees must be in their current position for a minimum of six
calendar months and not received any disciplinary action within the
last six months to apply and be considered for a transfer.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do
not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status,
disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or
other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation
for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is
Keywords: Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center, Reno , NURSING ASSISTANT - TELEMETRY 1, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!