Compensation Analyst, HRBP
Company: Capital Insurance Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) working in the Reno office this
position is responsible for aligning business objectives with
employees and management relations within the Claims, Sales &
Marketing and Strategy & Innovation business units. The position
formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver
value-added service to management and employees that reflects the
business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an
effective level of business literacy about the business unit's
financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its
competition. This role will work directly with assigned business
units in all thing Human Resources to include and not limited to;
employee benefits, employee relations, staffing and interviewing,
employee claim investigations, leave and workers compensation
administration, employee compensation, performance management,
training and development.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but
does serve as a coach and mentor for employees and management
within assigned business groups.
- Manage leave of absence for assigned group through 3rd party
vendor that encompasses advising employee of different leaves,
notifications to managers, technical support and payroll for
- Review yearly merit increases and compensation to ensure
accuracy and effective dates of changes align with payroll cycle,
ensuring that the merit and the review are aligned. Review HR
Actions for accuracy, review and approve or decline changes in the
HRIS system and notify payroll manager for final completion.
- Notify manager and payroll regarding workers compensation.
Complete required documentation / paperwork to ensure
- Assist managers with performance issues regarding verbal or
written warnings for assigned group employees. Review documentation
devised by manager to ensure compliance when issuing written
warnings or PIP (performance improvement plan) along with
documentation from manager regarding past warnings. Participate in
all assigned group Expectation, PIP or Written Warning meetings
with manager and employee.
- Support management in recruitment and selection efforts by
being HR interviewer on most positions within assigned groups.
- Complete the onboarding process and new hire orientation
alternating with other HRBPs monthly., to include by not limited to
scheduling and creation of agenda for new hires.
- Manage performance review process with assigned groups.
- Accountable for all voluntary and involuntary terminations.
Notification of termination to HR team, manager and tech support.
Schedule and perform exit interviews. Ensure exit survey is sent to
every exiting employee for analysis purposes within assigned
- Respond and assist with any assigned group benefits, HR or
corporate programs requests or questions as necessary.
- Working with assigned groups manage performance review process,
training and communication within groups.
- Collaborate with Training and Development partner to implement
training and development plans for assigned business groups.
Keywords: Capital Insurance Group, Reno , Compensation Analyst, HRBP, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!