Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Front Office Manager manages all operational activities of
the properties Front Office to provide the highest standard of
courteous service while meeting and exceeding profit levels.
Provides overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the
front office department and staff. Interviews, hires, trains,
supervises, evaluates, counsels, and administers progressive
disciplinary procedures for front office staff. Interacts
positively with guests and takes action to resolve issues to the
satisfaction of guest/resort. Generally, manages a medium staff of
5 to 8 hourly employees. Housing available.
- Ensure that Vail Resort's guest service standards are being
applied consistently and departmental policies and procedures are
- Must remedy all guest complaints or issues.
- Intercept all guest issues and respond directly with guests on
behalf of the property.
- Manage payroll weekly schedules for all front office staff and
be within budgeted CPOR.
- Review the current day's expected arrivals and check all VIP
and owners special request reservations to ensure that they are
- Ensure all checklists are updated and are completed.
- Conduct interviews and reference checks as well as organize and
administer on-the-job training for new employees.
- Must coach and discipline associates.
- Follow proper cash handling procedures in the training
- Review all guest folios for proper payment and credit card
- Develop strong working relationships with all departments
(housekeeping, maintenance, owner relations)
- Assist the accounting department in resolving various billing
issues on guest folios.
- Ensure consistent and accurate communication between
housekeeping and front desk.
- Daily review of applicable paperwork.
- Develop and train employees for career advancement.
- Attend all company training classes and development
- Microsoft Office experience and skills
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Minimum 3 years Front Desk or customer service
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
- Previous experience in Property Management or Hotel
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle
and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about
creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw,
expansive and remoteKirkwood is the stuff of legend. We're famous
for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry
guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that
come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our
close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts
in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
No transportation? Don't want to make the drive? No problem! We
have an employee shuttle that runs EVERYDAY from South Lake Tahoe
to Kirkwood, free of cost! We encourage all employees who don't
want to make the commute themselves to jump on the shuttle, sit
back and relax, on their way to work!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 285774