Company: Check City
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Since our first store opened in 1986, Check City has earned a
reputation as a friendly, honest, and valued provider of convenient
financial services. With more than 65 stores located in multiple
states, Check City offers hundreds of thousands of loyal customers
an impressive range of financial services, exceptional customer
service, comfortable and inviting stores, and the peace of mind
that comes from working with an established national company with a
Tellers are primarily responsible for establishing a positive
lasting impression of Check City. Their goal is to develop customer
loyalty, and increase customer satisfaction and retention by
showing appreciation and respect for customers, recognizing and
fulfilling their needs, and recommending additional products and
services.Our Tellers must have a genuine desire to deliver
outstanding customer service and are committed to excellence and
the Check City brand.
Check out all the great benefits that we
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Paid training
- Discount Program
- Paid Holidays
- Online Educational and Personal Development courses
- Incentives and bonus program
- 401k with company match
- Advancement Opportunities
Essential Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism and customer
- Utilize a series of verification and risk management processes
to underwrite loans and cash checks.
- Compute interest and service charges.
- Explain, promote, and prepare retail products and services
including but not limited to: Pre-paid Debit Cards, Calling Cards,
Money Orders and Money Wires, Tax Preparation Services (seasonal),
and Precious Metals Purchasing.
- Maintain a balanced cash drawer.
- Perform clerical tasks such as data entry, filing, and
- Perform general cleaning duties as assigned.
- Resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers
- All other duties assigned
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent verbal communication and active listening skills
- Computer literacy and the ability to type a minimum of 25 wpm
- Good judgment and intermediate problem-solving skills
- Good organization, time-management skills, and the ability to
work in a team environment
- Knowledge of basic cash handling and retail procedures
- Sales experience (preferred)
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma
- Must have the ability to work any shift between
7:30am-10:30pm with no scheduling restrictions.
(Days off may vary and may even be split).
- Must be able to perform light cleaning duties, lift up to 20
lbs, and stand for long periods (2-3 hours between breaks).
Keywords: Check City, Reno , Customer Service, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!