Associate Golf Professional
Company: Troon Golf, L.L.C.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Club at ArrowCreek in Reno, NV is excited to announce the
exceptional career opportunity of Associate Golf Professional.
Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and
be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs
managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Associate Golf Professional:
- Administers all point of sales application revisions and needs
as it applies to green fee sales, merchandise sales, and
member/guest billing. Coordinates with Accounting Departments all
policy and procedure revisions, updates, and implementation.
- Reconciles daily tee sheets, performs check-ins, and receives
payments from members and guests. Resolves discrepancies as it
applies to duplicate charges and over or under payment. Track all
force posts and no show charges as applicable.
- Initiates and promotes all club golf activities.
- Creates lesson plans and provides both individual and group
- Maintains a clean, orderly, and well-stocked golf shop. Assists
retail buyer with procurement and merchandise and shop assistants
with merchandising and sales.
- Supervises preparations for all golf outings including
scorecards, cart labels, rules sheets, score sheets, format sheets,
favors, pairing sheets and hole assignments.
- Monitors all members' scores, reports handicapping to USGA and
- Assists the Manager in interviewing, hiring, training,
planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance,
rewarding, and disciplining maintenance associates; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.
- Assists in the management of department members that may
include, but is not limited to: Starters, Player Assistants, and
Guest Services Attendants.
- Ensures that effective orientation and training are given to
each new associate. Assists in developing ongoing training
- Assists in monitoring business volume forecast and plans
accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service
to achieve guest satisfaction.
- Conducts staff meetings with subordinates.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Associate Golf Professional:
- High School Diploma ; 2-2 years golf experience and/or training
in a country club setting preferred; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Current PGA/LPGA Membership preferred.
Keywords: Troon Golf, L.L.C., Reno , Associate Golf Professional, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!