Lake Tahoe- Security Officer-Graveyard-Full time
Company: Caesars Entertainment Corporation
Posted on: June 13, 2021
To provide superior service to Caesars Entertainment guests by
seeking opportunities to be of service, maintaining highly visible
patrols to ensure a safe gaming experience, and assuring quality
support to other departments so they may serve guests more
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assists guests by giving directions and answering questions in
a friendly and courteous manner.
- Investigates all accidents on Harrah's/Harveys premises.
- Assists injured guests and applies first aid as necessary until
professional help arrives.
- Checks identification of guest to ensure that only those 21
years of age and older are allowed in gaming areas.
- Patrols the parking lot and garage by car or van.
Monitors and observes the casino, parking lot and garage for
disturbances, crimes, fire hazards and undesirable persons and
reports these issues to Security supervision.
- Escorts employees with monies.
- Completes written reports as assigned.
- Controls and directs traffic as needed.
- Ensures the delivery of great customer service
- Inspect and refill Gaming Brochures daily to ensure
- Regulatory Compliance paperwork verified and filed when
- Allowing access to the Card & Dice Room twice a week (Monday
- Monthly testing of the Code 5 alarm and Panic alarms.
- Perform a secured and safe Table Games Drop.
- Testing of the ADA Buttons.
- Checking the property First Aid Cabinets.
- Checking the property Fire Extinguishers.
- Checking Harvey's Health Club.
- Additional Officer Safety Observations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience in law enforcement or security
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality of the material
- Literacy and fluency in English
- Must have a valid Drivers' License and clean driving
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Report writing skills
- Computer literacy required
- Ability to obtain a license from the Nevada Gaming Control
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of
integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a
- Acts as a role model to other Team Members and always presents
oneself as a credit to Caesars Entertainment and encourages others
to do the same.
- Adheres to all regulatory, company and department policies and
PHYSICAL, MENTAL and ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Auditory and visual fields must include immediate
- Ability to move quickly in response to emergency
- Ability to deal with violent situations by verbally defusing
them or by physically restraining a violent person
- Ability to rapidly climb 18 flights of stairs to provide
assistance during an emergency
- Must be able to bend, lift up to 45 lbs. and to carry the
weight up to 20 feet
- Must be able to walk/stand up to 8 hours per day
Positions that have contact with the public require the ability
to work in a noisy environment, and may be exposed to guests who
use tobacco products. Also, non-public contact positions may be
required to enter public areas from time to time, in connection
with their duties, and may be subject to the same environment.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working
conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the
right to revise the current job or to require that other or
different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g.
emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Reno , Lake Tahoe- Security Officer-Graveyard-Full time, Other , Stateline, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!