Company: Glacier Bancorp
Posted on: June 13, 2021
About The Role
Accurately conducts all credit and debit transactions in compliance
with established bank policies and procedures. Receives and pays
out money, and keeps records of money and negotiable instruments
involved in financial transactions by performing the following
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Receives checks and cash for deposit, verifies amount, and
examines checks for endorsements.
* Cashes checks and pays out money after verification of signatures
and customer balances.
* Enters customers' transactions into computer to record
transactions, and issues computer generated receipts.
* Places holds on accounts for uncollected funds.
* Adheres to all applicable compliance requirements.
* Orders daily supply of cash, and counts incoming cash.
* Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of
shift and compares totaled amounts with data displayed on computer
* Explains, promotes, or cross sells bank products and services to
new and existing customers.
* May cross train on new accounts.
* Removes deposits from, and counts and balances cash in, automated
teller machines and night depository.
* Ability to effectively utilize a personal computer and other
standard office equipment.
* Must accurately and consistently balance cash drawer.
* Responsible for protecting bank from fraud.
* Understands policies and procedures of operations department.
* Trained on bank security.
* Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be
assigned at any time with or without notice.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY:
* Minimum of six months customer service experience.
* Minimum of six months cash handling experience.
* Ability to work effectively as a team member.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to respond and assist customers with inquiries and/or
* Careful attention to detail and time management.
* Ability to identify customer financial needs, goals and
* Proficiency in basic computer skills.
* Previous banking/teller experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in
climate-controlled shared work area with moderate noise.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to stand; use hands to operate a computer, and talk or
hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; reach
with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Must be able to operate routine office equipment including computer
terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles, and
calculators. Must be able to routinely perform work on computer for
an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be able to
work extended hours or travel off site whenever required or
requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable and
timely attendance. Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs
in an emergency situation.
What We Offer
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Salary is dependent upon relevant
experience. We offer an extensive benefits package that includes,
but is not limited to, flexible health coverage options:
medical/dental/vision (partially employer paid with competitive
premiums), health rewards program, possible employer contribution
to a Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
life insurance; 401K retirement plan with immediate vesting (up to
3% employer match, 3% automatic employer contribution, and profit
sharing); discounted banking products and services; paid
vacation/sick days, and paid holidays.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: At Glacier Bancorp, our employees are our most
valuable asset. We seek qualified individuals who enjoy people, are
innovative and eager to learn. We are dedicated to providing
opportunities for personal advancement and professional growth by
investing in the tools and training needed to build a personalized
career path for you.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is a regional bank holding company
headquartered in Kalispell, Montana with assets greater than $12
billion, operating in numerous community bank divisions across 8
states (Montana, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Colorado
and Arizona). We pursue a community banking philosophy, emphasizing
personalized service combined with the full resources of a large
banking organization. Over the years, Glacier Bancorp has received
numerous awards for stability and soundness, and has repeatedly
ranked among the top 10% in the nation for financial strength.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants or
employees will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical
disability, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, or
any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.
No Recruiters or unsolicited agency referrals please.
Keywords: Glacier Bancorp, Reno , Teller, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!