Company: Wyndham Destinations
Posted on: June 12, 2021
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN ZEPHYR COVE, NV
Wyndham is seeking dynamic individual to complement and enhance
our In-House Marketing Team. The selected individual must have
premier sales and customer service skills, ability to multi task
and be a problem solver all while continuing an above and beyond
- Responsible for booking owners and guests staying on property
both by phone and face to face to offer them an opportunity for an
owner update with one of our member service employees.
- Welcome guests warmly to the resort and provide them with brief
information about the resort, resort activities and services, and
activities in the area.
- Must maintain above budget penetration rate of assigned guests
and ensure that the overall penetration of the site is above
- Present and secure payment for two or three night getaway
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Must maintain department standards of production and work as a
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; high school diploma required.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and
- Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude and good work
- Experience in sales is required.
- World's largest vacation ownership company
- Top 100 Companies for Working Families
- Highest Customer Satisfaction Rating in the Industry
- Diversity Inc. 25 Noteworthy Companies
Wyndham Destinations is the world's largest vacation ownership
company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations.
We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values
of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It
is the strong values and Count On Me! Service promise of being
respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences
exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the
How Wyndham Supports You in Your Career:
Benefits (Medical/ Dental/ Vision) within 31 days of hire
100% match on 401K plan up to first 6% after 1 year of service
Up to two weeks of accrued vacation time upon start, plus floating
Travel perks and discounts for you and your family
Limitless career growth potential
WISH hours volunteer for a recognized charitable organization
during a paid day off
Keywords: Wyndham Destinations, Reno , Sales Concierge, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!