System Administrator_Call Ctr App
Company: Renown Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Under the direction of the Self Pay Call Center Director the
Application Administrator is responsible for the design,
implementation, and management of the various call center
application components. This position works with business leaders
and IR specialists in the units to provide solutions that meet
overall functional needs relating to technology and application
systems. Also ensure timely resolution of technical problems and
application performance issues through working with other members
of the teams.
This administrator will build and develop screen and document
layouts to support business decisions and will implement outbound
campaigns with optimum workflows for all members of the contact
centers and as directed by the business leaders. Participates in
providing solutions and on-going support to support business and
This position will be focused on the contact center software and
supporting devices/software; and will also help provide leadership
to ensure cross coordination between all IT resources and other
areas of the Company in order to optimize investments in
application and technical solutions.
This position is responsible for maintaining departmental
standards of excellence as established by Renown Standards of
Conduct. Nature and Scope:
The Call Center Application Administrator works directly with
the customers to design and develop automated solutions for
departmental and functional requirements at optimal levels. This
- Identify and resolve complex problems, both within a team and
individually, with a focus on root cause analysis and increasing
- System design, development, documentation, training,
maintenance, screen design, system flows, and recommendations.
- The Call Center Application Administrator will ensure optimum
screen/document layout build data elements, modify databases,
participate in providing solutions, and on-going support to
departments to help resolve business needs.
- Develop and maintain change control documentation
- Determines where system can support operational objectives
through management, monitoring and reporting of system results
- Work with Renown Telecom staff to develop call routing
- Manage scripts on existing call center and assist in changes to
scripts with Call Center management
- Recommends controls by identifying problems and writing
- Required to provide new user set up, password resets and access
on the system for departments across the health system.
- Ensure leadership is kept aware of deficiencies, educational
opportunities for optimal performance.
- Function as an internal consultant to provide analysis and
support to departments of Renown Health entities including
providing reporting and data as required.
- Acts as technical liaison between users and third party
application product providers.
This position operates with a great deal of autonomy and
requires a great deal of skill in small-scale project
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Possesses the knowledge regarding the importance of specific
attention to detail and its financial impact and
- Knowledgeable regarding information technology support for
workflows and information analysis.
- Adopts a philosophy consistent with the Renown Health Standards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, as well as the
ability to work and communicate effectively with other departmental
staff and management.
- Ability to coordinate activities and outcomes with health
system team members across departments to effect change
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, and control
- Ability to schedule, meet and maintain daily and monthly
routines and maintain integrity of data.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge and commitment to perpetual quality improvement
processes and methodology.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing
professional publications/documentation as necessary.
This position does not provide patient care. The foregoing
description is not intended and should not be construed to be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work
conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
Minimum Qualifications: Requirements - Required and/or Preferred
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management
Information Systems, Business, or equivalent experience in the
healthcare field preferred. Must have working-level knowledge of
the English language, including reading, writing and speaking
English. Experience: Experience with Avaya/Nortel PBX , Avaya Aura
Contact Center, CC6 or Symposium Call Center expertise is
desirable. Experience with predictive dialer and call recording
Minimum of two years experience with call center applications as
a technical specialist, application designer or programmer.
Preference will be given to individuals with experience in
healthcare systems. License(s): None Certification(s): Computer /
Typing: Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including
Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Word, Access, and Visio and have the
ability to use the computer to complete online learning
requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and
policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc. Typing: 45+
words per minute.
Keywords: Renown Health, Reno , System Administrator_Call Ctr App, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!