Company: Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Caesars Entertainment presents a one of a kind, unified and
distinguished resort experience with THE ROW, in the heart of Reno,
comprised of six contiguous city blocks, uniting the Eldorado
Resort Casino, Circus Circus Reno and Silver Legacy Resort Casino.
THE ROW encompasses numerous restaurants, bars and lounges,
entertainment venues, nightspots, over 4,000 luxury rooms and
suites, 227,000 square feet of casino space, Reno's only Topgolf
Swing Suite and the BEST Team Members in the industry!
For more information about THE ROW, visit TheRowReno.com!
JOB SUMMARYUnder direction of the Lead Houseperson, Perform a
variety of specialized cleaning assignments/duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform cleaning assignments in and around guest rooms which
include shampooing carpets, scrubbing floors, polishing marble
surfaces and furniture as needed, sweeping, etc. Clean both high
areas (ceilings, light fixtures, etc.) and low areas (baseboards,
door stops, etc.) as assigned.
- Assist in minor maintenance as requested.
- Follow all appropriate safety precautions including proper use
of equipment and protective attire. Report accidents and/or safety
problems to supervisor immediately. Alert guests and employees to
safety hazards (e.g., wet floors). Use cleaning chemicals in a safe
manner according to labels and written instructions, and only in
the combinations and quantities specified by the supervisor.
- Report more serious problems to the Floor
- Keep all equipment clean, properly stored, and in working
order. Report any needed mechanical repairs to the maintenance
- Remove Room Service dishes from guest room hallways for prompt
- Check all lamps and fixtures in your assigned area for burned
- Work additional hours on short notice as requested by
supervisor, in order to accommodate one of the following: staffing
emergency, employee absence, fluctuation in business levels,
special projects, etc.
- Complete training of Blood borne pathogen procedures.
- Attend regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
- Learn and uphold the quality customer service standards of the
Silver Legacy Resort at all times.
- Regular, punctual and predictable attendance and ability to
work flexible hours, including overtime, which is required.
- Other job related duties as may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Good organizational skills.
- Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules
and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working
relationships with staff and guests. Ability to read, and
communicate verbally in English and Spanish.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented. Possess initiative, high
- Well groomed, good personal hygiene.
- Knowledge of chemical use, OSHA regulations, and Biohazard
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Frequent standing, walking, repetitive use of both hands to
include light and firm/strong grasping and finger dexterity
- Near/far visual acuity, depth perception, field of vision,
accommodation and ability to see colors
- Occasional reaching overhead, pushing/pulling over 100 lbs
- Seldom requires sitting, bending over, crouching, kneeling,
crawling, climbing, balancing
- Lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or
without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Caesars Entertainment joins two successful gaming leaders,
Caesars Entertainment and Eldorado Resorts, who have come together
to create the largest and most diversified collection of
destinations across the U.S.
Boasting many of the world's most prestigious gaming brands, we
are the global leader in gaming and hospitality. While each of our
over 55 world-class resorts offer its own unique amenities, all
share a common goal of providing unparalleled family-style service
and exhilarating experiences.
Your Empire awaits.
Keywords: Eldorado Resorts, Inc., Reno , Housekeeping Shampooer/Eldorado, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!