Slots Host - Full Time - Lake Tahoe
Company: Caesars Entertainment Corporation
Posted on: June 13, 2021
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
Player Satisfaction/Guest Service
- Proactively greets new guests and identifies returning guests
applying our training to build relationships and customer
- Takes ownership of assigned floor section, actively patrolling
for opportunities to surprise and delight guests and maintain area
- Displays attentive, upbeat and enthusiastic behavior during
each and every "Moment of Truth" interaction.
- Clearly communicates functionality and location of machines on
the slot floor.
- During peak periods, correctly differentiates and resolves
service requests and outages based on player tiers while meeting or
exceeding department service standards.
- Resolves guest complaints to address any shortfalls in service,
applying Service Recoveries appropriately.
- Markets products and services, including the cross-property
experience, Caesars Rewards, events and amenities.
- Corrects minor machine malfunctions including printer errors,
bill validators and slot light repairs.
- Adheres to Nevada Gaming Control Board regulations,
Harrah's/Harveys and slot department policies in an ethical manner.
Examples include completing MTL's, CTR's and W2G's.
- Maintains monetary and paperwork accuracy within department
- Accurately completes jackpot paperwork and payouts, counts down
and reconciles bank at end of shift.
- Competently manages the role(s) of slot dispatch and/or high
limit slot host.
Teamwork & Values
- Participates daily in high-energy, team building "Buzz"
sessions to exchange information on property events, how to improve
guest service and department Friendly Helpful and Wait Time
- Maintains a high level of property and company engagement by
supporting management initiatives and dispelling negative comments
and criticisms - is part of the solution and not the problem.
- Develops and fosters unity both inside and outside the
department to improve operations and customer service.
- Continuously develops and maintains the requisite skills to
operate in at least one or more of the following capacities:
dispatcher, high limit slot host, and the RSVIP reservation
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Literate, fluent, and easily understood in English
- Strong interpersonal and guest service skills
- Ability to interact with tact and discretion
- Able to handle numerous monetary transactions with a high
degree of accuracy
- Basic data entry/computer skills to enter information to
- Must be able to take direction
- Must be able to pass the bi-annual slot certification
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of
integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a
- Acts as a role model to other Team Members and always presents
oneself as a credit to Caesars Entertainment and encourages others
to do the same.
- Adheres to all regulatory, company and department policies and
PHYSICAL, MENTAL and ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Visual and auditory range must include immediate
- Ability to lift and carry 40 pounds
- Mobility to move about casino floor quickly to provide fast,
prompt guest service
- Ability to monitor/respond to visual and audio cues
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other
- Must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop,
Positions that have contact with the public require the ability
to work in a noisy
environment and may be exposed to guests who use tobacco
products. Also, non-public contact positions may be required to
enter public areas from time to time, in connection with their
duties, and may be subject to the same environment.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working
conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the
right to revise the current job or to require that other or
different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g.
emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Reno , Slots Host - Full Time - Lake Tahoe, Other , Stateline, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!