Would you like to lead a team that helps our guests have an epic
vacation experience at a growing resort management & development
If your answers are yes, please read on.
To be successful as a Guest Service Supervisor, you will need to
be a hard working professional who can successfully lead the front
office agents in resolving guest/owner's complaints, reservation
and room assignments and handle requests & inquiries. In this role,
you play an integral role in ensuring that guests/owners have a
positive resort experience.
Keep Reading IF:
YOU ARE A NATURAL LEADER. You have a knack for training and
coaching associates to their full potential. You inspire and
empower associates while working in the trenches with them on
day-to-day operations. You are outspoken, have excellent judgment
and make decisions independently and confidently.
YOU LOVE PROVIDING GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. You have experience
providing quality customer service in a fast paced environment. You
go the extra mile to ensure that every guest/owner is welcomed with
a friendly smile and that they can count on you to be a resource.
You pride yourself on a job well done.
YOU ARE POSITIVE AND ENJOY HELPING OTHERS. You maintain a
positive disposition, even if you are busier than usual or under a
tight deadline. You thrive on helping, assisting and supporting
everyone around you, all the time. No task is too small for
YOU WORK WELL IN A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT. You have a track
record of being able to greet guests face to face while maintaining
a high volume of inbound calls. You are also comfortable working in
a team environment and communicating well with other associates in
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Assists the Guest Service Manager in ensuring the smooth and
efficient overall day-to-day operations of the Front Desk including
Switchboard, Reservations and Bell desk.
- Provides excellent customer service per the standards of the
resort, and assists in situations, guest requests and concerns to
ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assisting with the delivery and execution of guest service
including amenities, guest welcome letters and profile
- Ensures all guest billing is accurate and up to date at time of
- Acts as liaison with Engineering and Housekeeping teams to
ensure clear communication.
- Assists in the administration and management of the Front
Office, including, but not limited to payroll and scheduling.
- Ensures department adherence to company policies, procedures
- Assist in providing staff with ongoing coaching, training and
- Coordinates hotel emergency procedures within the scope of
- Prepare reports, handles special projects and assignments as
Education, Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate for this opportunity must be a customer
service professional that communicates well, juggles multiple
priorities and can lead a team in the day to day operations of a
fast paced resort.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college OR at
least six months to one year related experience
- Communicates effectively with guests/owners, other department
supervisors and associates.
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience interpreting reports, correspondences and documents
such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
procedure manuals is preferred.
- Proven record of ability to calculate figures and amounts such
as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages,
area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Fluency in both written and verbal Spanish is preferred
- Must be flexible to work various shifts, including weekends &
Additional Job Elements:
Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours. Must also be able
to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, & crawl. The employee must regularly
lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 50 pounds.