Job Summary: Responsible for making our #1 critical success
factor, safety first, a priority in all tasks and activities
performed by self and all others involved. Responsible for
supervising Fire Extinguisher Technicians and Suppression
Inspectors for installation, repair, inspection, and on-site
deficiency quoting of fire extinguishers and suppression systems.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Supervisor will also be responsible for suppression operations
and sales. You will be responsible for setting financial goals &
creating and managing budgets.
1. Build, hire, coach, mentor, develop, and align a
high-performing professional team.
2. Be committed to developing the skills and talents of team
members, including performance assessments.
3. Review and monitor field / sales performance and refine
strategies for improvement as needed.
4. Contribution and execution in areas of marketing and
advertising, customer retention/satisfaction, advertising and
5. Directs team to complete assignments using established
guidelines, procedures, and policies.
6. Schedules inspections or work with customer.
7. Manages department safety tasks such as toolbox talks, safety
training and licensing.
8. Communicate company policies to promote understanding and
9. Growth-oriented leader with proven track record of
10. Strong project management background. Experience overseeing
all aspects of the project, including planning, resource
allocation, and budget.
11. Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and
moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
12. Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions,
such as climbing ladders, working within ducts, crawl spaces, and
13. Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet
customer requirements. Minimum Qualifications: Educational and
experience requirements include:
1. Knowledge of federal, state, and local codes and regulations
related to Fire Extinguishers and Suppression Systems required.
2. Strong suppression background with experience in the day to
day operations of the suppression business.
3. Minimum of 2-5 years in a Supervisory role. Key Skills and
Competencies 1. Requires good interpersonal skills, along with
effective writing, speaking and presentation skills.
2. Computer fluency in Windows, Excel, and other Microsoft
3. Possess a valid driver's license and driving record that
meets company requirements.
4. Able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
Background check, credit check, MVR and drug screen may be
required (will vary by position). We are an equal opportunity
employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans. EEO/AAP