KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Greeting new players as they arrive and accommodating any
* Facilitates new Caesars Rewards sign-ups and ensure tracking
cards are printed and delivered to the appropriate
* Invokes our Service RecoveryInitiative as appropriate.
* Helps and assists co-workers toward common goals related to
great guest service.
* Prints markers to allow guests with a credit line or front
money to obtain chips for gaming purposes and to redeem markers;
also assists with Global Cash transactions.
* Provides and prepares Reg. 6A paperwork or rating slips,
documenting player gaming activities. This includes, but is not
limited to CTRs,MTLs, W2Gs, aggregate W2Gs, dockets and
* Initiates, prepares and takes marker transfers to Main
* Prepares and completes paperwork for marker redemption to
document credit/cash transactions.
* Inputs manual player tracking information into the computer
system to insure that all information is accurate, and stored for
future analysis and referral.
* Verifies computer information with written documentation to
insure accuracy. Checks guest accounts to ensure information is
updated and accurate. Obtains new or restores lost Total Rewards
cards from the Total Rewards Center.
* Contacts the Cashier Department under the direction of a
supervisor or casino manager to activate credit or credit extended
beyond established limits. Ensures proper approval is given and
proper procedures and documentation is followed.
* Requests and administer fills, credits and emergency dumps as
appropriate. Performs general maintenance of tablegames, changes
decks, and insures gaming equipment is in proper working order.
* Provides instructions for and sells the table games product as
* Handle reservations and/or other arrangements requested by
guest or supervisor.
* Accesses CMS to view special messagesor any other pertinent
information. Maintains discretion due to the sensitive nature of
* Provides assistance with manual tracking when directed (i.e.,
cash, chips, average bet, time played, etc.)
* Ensures that the table games' areas are properly supplied with
necessary materials (including playing cards, dice,etc.)
* Assists with co-supervising an assigned pit area, only under
the direct guidance of a supervisor.
* Demonstrates a pleasant and enthusiastic demeanor at all
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* High school or equivalent preferred
* Previous pit clerking position, or guest contact experience
* Must pass pre-employment Math test with score of 80% or better
- 20 problem minimum
* Literate and fluent in English
* Good math skills.
* Computer literacy.
* Excellent telephone/interpersonal communication skills.
* Motivation and ability to use successful interactive
* Must be a team player.
* Must be a self-starter, with ability to work with little
* Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of
integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a
* Acts as a role model to other Team Members and always presents
oneself as a credit to Caesars Entertainment and encourages others
to do the same.
* Adheres to all regulatory, company and department policies and
PHYSICAL, MENTAL and ENVIRONMENTALDEMANDS:
* Visual and auditory range must include immediate
* Standing throughout shift - 6 hours orgreater
* Lift and carry up to 30lbs.
* Push/pull up to 50lbs.
* Walking throughout shift
* Mobility to move about the property
* Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other
necessary office equipment.
* Must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist,
stoop, and kneel.
Positions that have contact with the public require the ability
to work in a noisy
environment, and may be exposed to guests who use tobacco
products. Also, non-public contact positions may be required to
enter public areas from time to time, in connection with their
duties,and may be subject to the same environment.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, skills, duties,requirements, efforts or working
conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the current job,management reserves the
right to revise the current job or to require that other or
different tasks be performed when circumstances change,
(e.g.emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or