Picker/Packer (9:00 AM - 5:30 PM)
Company: RADIANS INC
Posted on: February 20, 2021
The hours for this position are Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:30
pmResponsible for manually picking product, sorting product, and
delivering product to distribution areas for packing and shipping
of product while maintaining a safe and clean work
environment.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the
following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Pull Orders; working from requisitions, customer order sheet,
- Check off material as order is pulled.
- Select a wide variety of materials and supplies, accumulate
orders, and deliver to distribution center or departments.
- Report shortages, assist in putting stock away, selecting bin
or storage locations, and taking inventory.
- Move finished orders to shipping or staging area. Operate
forklift, hand jacks and totes.
- Attach identifying tags to containers, or mark them with
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work
assignments and material and equipment needs.
- Record numbers of units handled and moved, using daily
production sheets or work tickets.
- Move freight, stock, and other materials to and from storage
and production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, and
containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, and other
- Verify and keep records on incoming/outgoing shipments; prepare
items for shipment, including assembling, addressing, stamping,
shipping merchandise or material; receiving, unpacking, arranging
for transportation of products.
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
- High level of accuracy
- Work Safe.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School/GED; 1-3 years
work experience; preferably in a
warehouse/distribution/manufacturing environment.OTHER SKILLS and
- PC literate (MS Office) preferred
- Ability to load, unload, or stack containers, materials, or
products, manually and/or using industrial powered equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
- Ability to read work order, instructions, formulas, or
- Must maintain safe work environment;perform safety inspections
in manufacturing or industrial setting
- Ability to package goods for shipment or storage; wrap products
measure, weigh, or count products or materials
- Use of hand held RF Gun experience
- Ability to use mathematics to solve problems
- Use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and
weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to
- Inventory tracking software; scan guns or scanners knowledge
Keywords: RADIANS INC, Reno , Picker/Packer (9:00 AM - 5:30 PM), Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!