Company: RADIANS INC
Posted on: September 15, 2020
Reno, Nevada Location Schedule, set up and operate machines,
processes, formulations, waste control, support equipment, and all
other functions related to the manufacture of products.ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may
- Production-focused thought process in fast paced
- Set up and operate the manufacturing line and any process lines
to meet product specifications and production goals.
- Adjust machine components to regulate speeds, pressures, and
temperatures, and amounts, dimensions, and flow of materials or
- Examine, measure, and weigh materials/products to verify
conformance to standards, using measuring devices such as
templates, or scales.
- Monitor the machine operations and observe lights and gauges in
order to detect malfunctions.
- Turn controls to activate and adjust machine functions, such as
regulating air pressure, creating vacuums, and adjusting coolant
- Enter and review work orders, specifications and instructions
to determine materials, settings/adjustments for the manufacture
and packaging of products.
- Record and maintain production data such as meter readings, and
quantities, types, and dimensions of raw materials used and
products produced on a daily basis.
- Shut down processes, isolate product, and notify management
when product fails to meet standards.
- Ensure that materials and finished products are moved between
storage and work areas, using racks, handtrucks or other industrial
- Learn Shipping and Receiving functions.
- Ability to be flexible in work assignments and scheduling.
- Identify Continuous Improvement Opportunities and utilize 5S /
Lean Manufacturing Principles..
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2-4 years experience as a Machine Operator in the manufacturing
- Ability to lead and work within a team environment is a
must.OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Use of ERP Software System / Microsoft Office preferred
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment/machinery
- Able to mix ingredients, or chemicals, according to
- Experience driving industrial powered equipment is useful to
load or unload material or workpiece into machinery
- Read specifications, work orders, instructions, formulas, or
- Entering and/or closing production orders
- Confer with engineering, technical or manufacturing
- Maintain consistent production quality, examining products or
work to verify conformance to specifications
- Monitor production machinery/equipment operation to detect
- Maintain production or work records
- Talking to others to convey information effectively or teaching
others how to perform work tasks.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information
to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining
when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Lean Manufacturing / 5 S Principals / Continuous Improvement
Skills or ExperienceRadians, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or national origin. PI123545591
Keywords: RADIANS INC, Reno , Press Operator, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!