The position is responsible to ensure best use of resources to
generate profitable growth while being responsible for the
successful performance of all aspects of the operation. This
position requires an understanding of all aspects of the
remanufacturing industry. In particular, the Director of Operations
must be knowledgeable about all relevant data, equipment, hardware
and software systems necessary for PRC to effectively operate in
this time-sensitive industry. PRC Industries is a Equal Opportunity
1) Develop and recommend short and long-range objectives
consistent with corporate goals and guidelines.
2) Oversee and participate in the development, implementation
of annual operating budgets, ensuring that operations are
managed within established guidelines.
3) Resolve operating problems within operating units; alert the
CEO to problems of major significance to the company.
4) Monitor the daily production throughput for all departments
to ensure that all production standards are met, and consistent
with pricing schedules.
5) Approve all expenditures applicable to operations; work with
Finance department to assure adherence to expense budgeting.
6) Understand and measure profitability at the individual job
7) Interface with all appropriate departments/personnel to
ensure a free flow of
information and data.
8) Review Sales Forecast, and prepare the operational strategic
plan to address
volume and resource requirements.
9) Oversee creation and continually update production
10) Through training and other appropriate means, continue to
upgrade the skills
and industry knowledge of all members of the production
11) Maintain and improve upon reporting system to ensure timely
capture of all appropriate production data.
12) Represent the organization in key relationships with major
13) Creatively manage and allocate human capital resources in
support of these directives and establish measurements to monitor
the financial health of the business units.
1) Establish open communication with internal and external
customers. Promote the spirit of cooperation between all company
2) Review and evaluate staff performances regularly; conduct and
document annual reviews.
3) Conduct and attend meetings, conferences, presentations and
seminars that require periodic travel.
4) Attend and participate in corporate meetings.
5) Develop and prepare reports and correspondence to achieve
6) Communicate effectively with all levels in the organization,
its clients and/or its agencies and vendors as well as potential
clients both verbally and in writing.
7) Oversee daily production meetings.
8) Proactively communicate with customers relative to production
status, issues and opportunities.
9) Create with the CEO the successful implementation of the
performance management program within the facilities in order to
link individual performance to organizational goals and direction.
You will oversee this program.
10) Provide on-going support, as appropriate, for the customer
service and sales
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Principles and practices of the organization, administration,
· Strong customer service and communication skills.
· Evaluating fiscal and financial reports.
· Delegating responsibility and achieving results through team
members and support staff.
· Ability to work under stress and pressure of meeting
· Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· ERP manufacturing software e.g. Microsoft Dynamics is a
· Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts,
practices, and procedures.
· Relies on extensive experience to plan and accomplish
· Lead and direct the work of others.
· Able to motivate a diverse work force to achieve results.
· Demonstrate a wide variety of creativity and latitude.
· Flexible and able to work extended hours.
· Demonstrate high level of initiative.
· Able to function in a multitasked environment.
· A minimum of 10-years of similar experience.
· Advanced degree a plus.
· Lean Six Sigma a plus.
· Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree a plus.
Plant Hours: Monday through Friday 7:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
The office dress code at PRC is business casual.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!
We offer an environment of respect, compassion and we provide
competitive salaries and benefits.
We Empower People We foster a collaborative leadership style so
we develop people and provide feedback, collaborate and exchange
best practices, empower our teams and provide purpose and
To challenge the industry we are looking for entrepreneurial
minds who dare to act on opportunities and take risks, take
ownership and responsibility and embrace innovation.
Foster Diversity Living your full potential is only possible in
an environment of trust in which all act with integrity, honor
commitments and tell the truth, act transparently and foster
diversity and inclusiveness.
Workplace & culture We are a multidisciplinary and multicultural
team composed of engineers, logistics, technicians and production
personnel that bring together creativity and a passion to
create superb out-of-the-box experiences to our clients
About PRC Industries Industry Leader in Remanufacturing PRC
Industries is a complete third party end-to-end single source
solution for managing consumer returns.
Our process allows your business to focus on your core
competencies, while we concentrate on maximizing our clients market
value and recapturing lost profits from your product returns. It is
the ultimate form of product recycling. We have developed a set of
remanufacturing processes from screening each return for defects,
damage, cosmetics, functional testing, cleaning, and re-packaging.
For over two decades, PRC has been servicing world leading consumer
brands, manufacturers, retailers and ecommerce.
Nationwide Facility Footprint PRC is a nationwide company with
fully operational facilities across the U.S. & Canada offering 2
million sq. ft. for remanufacturing and supply chain services. PRC
analyzes customer data and recommends the facilities that are most
cost effective and customer convenient for your business that will
reduce freight cost, increase speed to market, and improve customer
State of the Art Technology PRC’s processes are supported by our
proprietary ERP application called TRACS 2.0™. Each item is
serialized upon receipt and tracked step-by-step along the supply
chain process. PRC maintains state of the art software solutions
that are the most cost effective in the industry. Maximize
Return to Market & Environmental Standards Leader PRC’s process is
designed to maximize the return of products to market. The entire
process is accomplished with the highest level of parts recovery
possible, resulting in superior returns for our customers and,
consequently, a reduction in recycled items, maintaining the
highest environmental standards in the industry. 3PL Logistics
Services & Call Center PRC provides a full range of 3PL services
both forward, reverse, kitting & assembly, returns management, and
completes e-commerce or regular fulfillment. These services are
supported by a dedicated call center with trained operators.
Engineering Support PRC’s team of engineers assists customers in
product failure and root cause analysis on either pre-launch or
after-market introduction and provides closed loop results
orientated feedback on product improvement. We apply lean
manufacturing principles and follow 5S and 6 Sigma protocols.