Posted on: January 17, 2020
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience
their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments,
from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a
well-established local presence and relationships with governments
and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and
create value by adhering to the highest standards of service,
integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
As a Production Assembler, you may work in the Slot Machine, Sub
Assembly, Used Manufacturing, or Lottery production areas for the
manufacturing of Electronic Gaming Machines. You will be required
to learn and build various products while constantly using fine
motor skills, eye hand coordination, hand & power tools, computers
and standing for a full shift as well as bending and
- Minimum high school diploma, GED or equivalent is
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be able to stand for full shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. regularly.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Use of computer to read build requirements and close
- Interpret and understand manufacturing process instructions to
- Able to pass a Security Background Investigation
- Able to stand an eight-hour shift
- Work overtime as needed
- Able to lift 50 lbs or more
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Available to work on weekends
Keys to Success
--- Building collaborative relationships
--- Decision making
--- Drive results
--- Foster innovation
--- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the
diversity of the global customers and communities we serve,
creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our
employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal
opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard
to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic
information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal
attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all
applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview
will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees
a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition
reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
Keywords: IGT, Reno , Assembler II, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!