Host Team Lead - Bourbon Pub - Winter Seasonal
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most
innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.--MICHAEL MINA'S
BOURBON PUBFrom the culinary mind of Chef Michael Mina, comes
Bourbon Pub.-- A concept proven in the San Francisco Bay Area and
transplanted to the Sierra. Northstar's rendition of Bourbon Pub
will offer a casual atmosphere with reinvented pub fare such as
Truffle Tater Tots, Al Pastor Pork Ribs, and Fennel Stuffed Salmon.
Experience Bourbon Pub in the winter of 2019.----Responsibilities
include, but are not limited to:
- The Lead Host is responsible for greeting and seating all
guests, by name when possible.
- Responsible for taking care of future reservations and
maintaining wait lists.
- Assists and helps managers in controlling the flow of guests
and seats them promptly.
- Answers phones and works with other personnel as needed to
maintain the dining areas.
- Must be willing and able to help set up, and bus tables when
- Assists management team with guest service resolution and acts
as MOD when assigned by management.
- Participates in administrative duties such at tip entry, menu
management, BEO review, etc. as assigned by
- Team-oriented, positive attitude is a must--- required.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency with OpenTable or similar
reservation program, and be able to train hosts to use the
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours- required.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays- required.
- Must be fluent in English- required.
- High school diploma or equivalent--- preferred.--
- Previous restaurant or guest service experience---
- Must be available to work holidays including: Thanksgiving,
Christmas Day, December 26th through January 4th, Presidents' Day
Weekend, and any other holidays as requested -required.--Learn More
About:MINA GROUP: Northstar Village
diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and
a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families
and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada
just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few
hours from Napa and San Francisco, it's easy to explore everything
Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn
why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the "Top 25 Ski Towns in the
World." Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 179487
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Reno , Host Team Lead - Bourbon Pub - Winter Seasonal, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!