Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: November 9, 2019
Position:Application DeveloperJob Description:Arrow Electronics,
Inc. ? a Fortune 110 company with global headquarters in Denver -
helps the world?s best technology companies think ?Five Years Out,?
working together to continually innovate the ?next big thing?. We
are a global provider of technology products, services and
solutions, with 2018 sales of $30 billion. At present, we have an
excellent opportunity for an Applications Developer in our Reno, NV
location. Specifically, we are seeking an individual with expertise
in Supply Chain/ Logistics applications with technical experience
in the areas of Warehouse management/ execution solutions like
Manhattan, Oracle WMS or custom warehouse solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and Development of applications built with the Oracle
- Analyze solution design and create technical specifications
based on business/functional requirements.
- Development activities including analysis, design, coding, data
migration and testing for production and development
- Customize and develop Interfaces, Reports and Extensions as
needed to support business requirements.
- Participate in system-level tests responsible for comparing
actual results with expected results.
- Maintenance and Provide support for the existing systems as
- Performs solution design, bug verification, and beta support,
which may require research and analysis.COMPETENCIES:
- Proven experience in supporting large IT initiatives
- Advanced knowledge and Demonstrated experience in the
implementation and support of Oracle applications including SQL,
PL/SQL, Oracle workflow, XML Publisher, Forms & Reports, UNIX,
Java, C, Pro*C.
- Proven experience on working and developing Oracle Application
Development Demonstrated proficiency in SQL performance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment coordinating with
internal customers to help support and enhance business
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including
the ability to work collaboratively with business users.BASIC
- 8+ years of experience with at least 5 years of experience as
an Oracle Developer in Applications framework using SQL, PL/SQL,
Oracle Forms 6i, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Reports, and XML
- Experience and hands-on work with UNIX, Java, C, Pro*C.
- Distribution/ Logistics experience.
- 4 year degree (minimum) in Computer Science, Information
Systems, Engineering or related field.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Oracle technologies in solutions.
- Functional experience ? specifically within Supply
Chain/Manufacturing experience, including Order to Cash and Quote
- Oracle Applications Framework (OAF) knowledge and
- Experience with Oracle Applications would be a plusWHAT WE
OFFER AT ARROW:At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by
offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and
your family physically and financially healthy. Not only do we
offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits
to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!#Dice#LiLocation:Reno, Nevada (Maestro Drive)Time
Type:Full timeJob Category:Information Technology
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Reno , Application Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!