Technical Support Engineer
Company: Coupa Software, Inc.
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend
management (BSM), has been certified as a "Great Place to Work" by
the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver "Value as a
Service" by helping our customers maximize their spend under
management, achieve significant cost savings and drive
profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend
management platform that connects hundreds of organizations
representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of
suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility
into and control over how companies spend money. Customers - small,
medium and large - have used the Coupa platform to bring billions
of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at
www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on
Twitter.Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading
provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We're a company
that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel
our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we're building a great company
that is laser focused on three core values:1. Ensure Customer
Success - Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers
successful.2. Focus On Results - Relentless focus on delivering
results through innovation and a bias for action.3. Strive For
Excellence - Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with
professionalism, integrity, passion, and
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or
equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in software technical support, IT support or
as a technical engineer.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to collect, organize, and
analyze large amounts of information.
- Hands-on experience writing MySQL queries (MySQL, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Python.
- Good grasp of object oriented programming languages with the
ability to write simple scripts (Ruby on Rails preferred)
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux systems, utilities, and
- Skilled using XML, HTML and other Web technologies
- Understanding of Web servers, Application servers and Databases
in a Cloud based infrastructure.
- Ability to read database tables and log files, thus enabling
effective troubleshooting and fast resolution of customer
- Experience using CRM applications such as Salesforce, Remedy,
etc. for case logging and tracking.Responsibilities:
- Work with other business units, including Integration Support
team, Operations, and Customer Success as required ensuring
- Business Event Monitoring of customer production
- Manage customer expectations and experience in a way that
results in high customers success
- Creation of knowledge articles in Coupa's knowledge base for
customer self-service and case deflectionAt Coupa, we have a strong
and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today's dynamic businesses. It's our people who make
it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every
discipline.We take care of our employees every way we can, with
competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock
units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a
flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees,
non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered
lunches---And much more!As part of our dedication to the diversity
of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or
religion.Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters
will not be accepted.
Keywords: Coupa Software, Inc., Reno , Technical Support Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!