Senior Systems Administrator
Posted on: May 20, 2019
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience
their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments,
from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social
Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of
over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery
- Responsibilities will include global application support of all
Lottery and Interactive games. Devops role with multiple SDLC teams
in various geographical locations.
- Lead automation development and implementation. Mentor for
junior system administrators.
- Upgrading BI and other middle ware components of the
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing performance issues impacting
- Design and documentation of systems and data flow.
- Develop strategies for trending analysis.
- Assist with security audits and compliance reviews.
- Extensive RHEL/CentOS System Administration experience
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting
Java-based applications with Apache and/or NGINX
- Experience running and troubleshooting docker
- Advanced troubleshooting and diagnostics skills with the Linux
- Fluent in 1-2 scripting languages (perl, python, golang, ruby,
- Must be able to use source code management tools (Git,
- Experience running large Linux-based production
- Hadoop systems administration (CDH preferred)
- Experience with monitoring and metrics tools (Grafana,
- Experience administering Kubernetes r OpenShift
- RHEL certificatin (RHCSA or RHCE) or equivalent
- Experience creating dcker containers from scratch,
- Experience creating Kubernetes/OpenShift builds
All skills above, plus:
- Proven experience with code pipelines and build automation
tools (Jenkins, Maven)
Keys to Success
--- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
In addition to a competive benefits package, we offer generous
time-off plans, a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions,
tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, and
free identity theft insurance to name a few.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the
diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to
creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our
employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal
opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national
origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic
information, or any other legally protected status in accordance
with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank
all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to
interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more
information, please visit www.igt.com.
Keywords: IGT, Reno , Senior Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!