Human Resources Assistant
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant ILocation: 13755 Stead
Boulevard, Reno, Nevada USA 89506Duration: 06+ Months Contract
(Potential Temp to Perm)Pay Rate: $25/hr.Shift Time: 1st Shift M-F
(7 AM - 4 PM)
A Human Resources Assistant II job is available in Reno, Nevada
through Belcan. In this position you will responsible for assisting
with the implementation of policies and procedures as well as
driving continuous improvement efforts within the function.
Description:Position Overview:The Human Resources Assistant will
directly assist the HR Manager of the Reno, NV facility in the
development, implementation and administration of HR policies and
programs to support the business objectives of the manufacturing
facilities. This role provides leadership in the effective
administration of recruitment & selection, onboarding, employee
relations, compensation, benefits, and other HR processes. This
role is also responsible for assisting with the implementation of
policies and procedures as well as driving continuous improvement
efforts within the function.
In this function you will:
- Serves as a critical point of contact for the hourly workforce
in Reno, NV facility.
- Lead hourly talent acquisition and management activities.
Provides new hire orientation for hourly positions.
- Manage and update the attendance tracking database,
communication bulletin board, seniority spreadsheet, HR shared
drive, and discipline tracking process for the plants.
- Implement and administer policies and procedures consistent
with Corporate and Plant guidelines to ensure consistent and fair
- Strengthens employee retention and engagement through
establishing the standard on-boarding and orientation processes
with integrated efforts from various functions.
- Maintain all confidential documents, records, and employee
- Promotes the companys mission and vision by actively supporting
Eatons ethics and values as well as quality policies.
- Motivate and coach employees to maintain high levels of
satisfaction, productivity, and quality through effectively
utilizing available rewards and recognition channels to encourage
and promote desired behaviors and results.
- Provide administrative support to the site and other duties as
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution or graduating
- 1+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Strong communication, time management, attention to detail,
organizational skillsby Jobble
Keywords: Eaton, Reno , Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!