Warehouse - Material Equipment Operator - $17/hr ($680/wk!) - Start Working TOMORROW!
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are looking for Material Equipment Operators to work for a
leading logistics company! Come work in a dynamic, fast paced
warehouse environment. We're hiring immediately. Apply now!
Material Handling Equipment Operators are responsible for using a
forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment to load, unload,
move, stack, stage and count pallets and materials.
- Pull and prepare pallets for shipment by operating forklift,
cherry picker, or any other equipment.
- Maintain the facilities equipment and materials and a clean,
neat, and orderly work area
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following
prescribed work methods
- Comply with OSHA and MSDS standards and company safety
procedures using Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) always while
performing job duties.
- Unload and load shipments safely.
- Efficiently move, stack and store pallets in the appropriate
areas as required.
- Assist in physical inventories and other duties as needed. As a
Material Handling Equipment Operator, you must have 1 to 2 years of
experience maneuvering Forklifts and other equipment that requires
Benefits of Working with Bluecrew (W2 status!)
- Hiring Immediately! No resume required, apply in 15
- Eligible for overtime
- Offers medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Accrued sick time
- Incentives for attendance and high performance
- Weekly pay and direct deposit to get paid fast
- Choose from flexible, short term jobs and recurring long term
jobs that fit your schedule
- Manage your work through the Bluecrew app: find and accept
jobs, clock-in/out, and more
Keywords: Bluecrew, Reno , Warehouse - Material Equipment Operator - $17/hr ($680/wk!) - Start Working TOMORROW!, Human Resources , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!