Crew Leader - 2nd Shift (Monday-Thursday, 11:30am-10pm)
Company: Imperial Supplies
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Help us drive record-breaking double digit growth! Imperial
Supplies, a Grainger company, is a national distributor of quality
maintenance products. Serving the fleet maintenance industry since
1958, Imperial has formed lasting relationships with customers by
tailoring our services to meet their changing needs. Under general
supervision, the Crew Leader- 2nd shift is responsible for
Receiving, Packaging, and Shipping direction during the Second
Shift designated hours. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Train department personnel. Provide assertive, timely
communication to team members and leadership regarding safety,
teamwork and quality. Coach, mentor and develop team members to
meet personal and company objectives
- Observe safety regulations and promote safe work habits.
Maintain good housekeeping. Open and close facility when directed
- Process restock transfers to supply various Regional
Distribution Centers with transfer stock.
- Perform cycle counts. Responsible for company asset control
involving inventory accuracy and capital equipment.
- Assist in development and direction of Continuous Improvement
- Maintain records including maintenance logs on equipment, labor
records, inventory transactions, personnel time records and other
records as required by the Distribution Manager. Work with carrier
personnel involving shipment documentation and pick-up
requirements, carrier Bill of Lading and manifest
- Ensure inventory accuracy is maintained through receiving,
repackaging, put-away, picking, and shipment processes. Communicate
inventory, shipment, or packaging discrepancies to Inventory
Control Administrator and Crew Leaders. REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma/GED equivalent and valid state driver's
license. Additional related education or certification beyond high
school level is preferred.
- Two years of general warehouse/distribution knowledge required.
Five years of progressive manufacturing or warehousing experience,
proficiency with material handling equipment and stack crane
equipment is preferred.
- High degree of mathematical skills, effective reading and
writing skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong verbal communication skills with ability to lead,
influence and engage team members without authority.
- Ability to learn and operate receiving/packaging systems
software and demonstrated technical skills for safe operation of
industrial equipment. Strong team work skills and training
- Requires majority of time standing and walking. Must be able to
lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and operate heavy industrial equipment
to a height of 30 feet above floor level. Imperial is an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected
veteran status. Job Segment: Supply, Facilities, Operations
Keywords: Imperial Supplies, Reno , Crew Leader - 2nd Shift (Monday-Thursday, 11:30am-10pm), Hospitality & Tourism , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!