Company: Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc.
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications
for Reservations Specialist. The Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Reservation Specialist is vitally important to the continued
success of the company. Reservation agents help guests make travel
plans. They describe and book ideal hotel accommodations for VIP
and non-VIP guests, book special events, provide room rates,
reserve dining, assist with directing guests towards spa services
and other vacation-related arrangements over the phone, fax or
through email. -Full Time Various Shifts
- Expert communicator that is able to listen effectively and
communicate in a clear, friendly and professional manner.
- Provide superior service via phones, e-mails and faxes as a
receiver and caller.
- Ability to incorporate active listening skills and questioning
techniques that support effective telephone communication and sales
- Utilize an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks
such as call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds,
interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset
- Understand the impact of attitude when speaking with
- Ability to build a positive rapport with all manner of guests
over the phone to create a pleasant experience for the customer and
draw them back to our resort for future visits.
- Apply proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer
- Assist with providing reservations to guests, including up
selling special packages, upgraded rooms and cross-selling
different services throughout the hotel.
- Provide assistance with questions regarding the Company and
- Consistently be above 35% conversion on a monthly, quarterly
and yearly basis.
- Assist with filing when needed.
- Produce daily and weekly rate comparisons for area hotels
utilizing the Internet and telephone.
- Strong communication skills, proper telephone etiquette, active
listening skills, data entry, ability to relate to others,
patience, good judgment, attention to detail, professionalism,
proactive problem solving, ability to multi-task, negotiation
skills, excellent computer skills.
- Display time flexibility towards shifts as per work floor
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.--- Agents must have a clear speaking
voice and demonstrate strong interpersonal, analytical and
organization skills.--- Proficient in relevant computer
applications (Office, Word, Excel, HAL, LMS, Hotel Extranets).---
Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.---
Knowledge of call center telephony and technology.--- Experience
within call center or customer service environment preferred.---
Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.--- Must adhere
to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or
unnatural hair colors. -Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team
working environment and an environment that is focused on Team
Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we
accomplish this is by offering the following:--- Comprehensive
benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)--- 401K
retirement savings plan + discretionary match--- Education Tuition
Reimbursement Program--- Scholarship Opportunity--- Paid
Vacation--- Holiday Pay--- Recreation /Fitness Discounts--- Weekly
Resort Prizes--- Career Development and Training Workshops--- FREE
daily meal--- Internal Advancement
Keywords: Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc., Reno , Reservations Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...